Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

FS: 2000 Impala, Monte Carlo SS Instrument Cluster

Iflylow
08-28-2008, 11:16 PM
This is a great way to upgrade your dash for a more high-performance look, by adding a tach, oil pressure, fuel, water temp, and voltage gauges, as well as a 140MHP speedometer.
This instrument cluster will fit and work properly in all 2000 3.8L Impalas and Monte Carlos. It will fit and work in all 3.8L 01-05 Impalas as well, but the Brake light will be on continually, due to software differences in those years.

If you have a 3.4L Impala, this cluster will fit and work, except for the oil pressure gauge.

The 2000 SS cluster is fairly rare, and there aren't many out there anymore in this good of condition. As you can see, it is in great shape. I had this in my own car to test it, and have verified that everything does work perfectly. The cluster currently shows 165,XXX miles, but can be programmed to show the correct mileage for your car.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/jaymeimpala/2000montecarlocluster.jpg

I am in northern Illinois. I am asking $75 plus shipping. Please PM me with any questions, or for more pics. Thanks for looking!

Iflylow
10-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Cluster is now for sale at $65 OBO. Make me an offer, I'd like to sell this ASAP!

Iflylow
01-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Sold! Mods, delete or lock!

Add your comment to this topic!