Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

WTB: Seat Covers

Tony
08-28-2008, 07:26 PM
My passenger side seat cover has finally ripped...for some reason it went quicker than the drivers. Anyone know where I can get a set of factory covers for it?

Christ
08-29-2008, 08:05 PM
What seats do you have? I have a pair of CRX Si seats with almost perfect covers on them.

Tony
08-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Right now the drivers side is a Corbeau seat and the passenger is a stock DX seat. Wouldn't mind some Si seats/covers. If the covers will fit over the DX seat I can just swap it over and put both seats in the other hatch and pull its good passenger seat out and put it in the white hatch. Which I might do anyways just because it still has a good cover and its not getting used now.

Christ
08-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Umm... I have no idea what covers will fit what.. but CRX Si covers will not fit DX seats, since the Si's have the weird headrest and shoulder bolster in them.

I'm pretty sure you could take the complete seat back and put it on the DX bottom, etc.

Other than that, it pry wouldn't be worth it if I had to ship the complete seats, especially since they're not quite a matched pair... they're both CRX Si seats, but the center fabric panel in the seatback of each one is slightly different.

Add your comment to this topic!