Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

need headlight bezels for '79 monte carlo

farmall50
08-25-2008, 08:01 AM
I am needing both front headlight bezels for a '79 chevy monte carlo, new or used.....not broken. also I need a right front park/ turn signal lends for the same car. Is there anyone out there that can help me? thanks duanehagen@yahoo.com This bezel goes around the headlight and park light.

oldblu65
08-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Try craigslist !

farmall50
08-26-2008, 08:49 PM
I appreciate the input....but I went to craigslist and couldn't figure out how to look for what I need. But thanks!

'97ventureowner
08-26-2008, 09:28 PM
There are two sources I would check out, www.car-part.com . You put your vehicle's info in the search boxes and then get a results page of salvage yards across the country that have the item in their inventory. You can even refine your search to areas closer to your home. The results page usually lists price and condition along with contact info for the yard. Many yards also ship their parts.
The other option is Hemmings Motor News, a monthly publication found usually where magazines are sold. It contains ads from both private parties and commercial ones. Many people who work on, and restore older vehicles use this as a source for parts.
Of course you could also check out eBay, you might get lucky one time or another.

72chevelleOhio
09-07-2008, 12:53 AM
If you can wait for the parts to come to you, Craigslist is great. I got a lot of parts dirt cheap off there....

Add your comment to this topic!