Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

94 yj wrangler body lift

joeyrossmiller12
08-23-2008, 12:40 PM
im getting ready to put on a 3inch body lift and i want to know for sure the extra parts i need for stuff like my 4x4 shifter etc. its a 4.0 straight 6 automatic. i got a 4 inch rough country suspension lift on it now w/ 32's. any help is appreciated. thanks
joe

knelleken
08-24-2008, 08:47 PM
im getting ready to put on a 3inch body lift and i want to know for sure the extra parts i need for stuff like my 4x4 shifter etc. its a 4.0 straight 6 automatic. i got a 4 inch rough country suspension lift on it now w/ 32's. any help is appreciated. thanks
joe

are you sure you want to go with a body lift? they are cheep and look it to. i can spot wrangler from a mile away that has a body lift because they look like crap, especially 4 inches worth.not only that but they ruin the body over time and are basically worthless except for tire clearance(there are easier ways to salve that problem). spend a little extra and do it right, add more to the suspension.

RL139
08-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Personaly i think a 3 inch is a bit excessive.
but in the future it will allow you to do a total flat belly trans skid.
Your going to have to modify your fan shroud & take corners a little less sharp than you do now

Add your comment to this topic!