Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Performance front axles

casperGSR
03-12-2003, 05:27 PM
I'm doing a buildup on my motor so i can crank up my boost some more... I already have most of what I need, the only thing that I'm in the need of some help is having to do with the front axles... I plan on being able to push well into the mid 300 whp range, the only problem with that is my stock front axles will most likely break in two... so I'm looking for performance front axles, the only place I've been able to find that I've done some research on and appears to put out out quality stuff is www.driveshaftshop.com... any help is greatly appreciated. thanx.

GSR
03-13-2003, 11:53 AM
try raxles.com

however, I wouldn't concentrate on axles right now...
what/who's differential are you currently using? tires? traction bars? suspension? fuel managment?

If your axles are worn and clicking just go to a nearby auto parts store (ie napa) and buy a pair of lifetime warranty axles. they shuld cost no more than $90 a piece. From what i have seen they last quite awhile so unless youre breaking axles between runs, dont worry about them.

casperGSR
03-13-2003, 03:30 PM
the only reason I'm looking to get new performance axles is because I'm gonna be pushin 12 or 13 lbs of boost daily and then 17 or 18 or so at the track... Stock axles won't last too long pushing this much boost.

GSR
03-14-2003, 09:45 AM
neither will your stock sleeves :cool:

casperGSR
03-16-2003, 02:57 PM
being resleeved this week... :D

B16EJ1
03-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Dang!!! Post your times when you get um. :toothless

Add your comment to this topic!