Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hottie In Sonora

CivicLx
03-11-2003, 05:23 PM
I can't believe I'm using these two words in the same subject, but it's true...it's true. I was at Applebees the other day and some girl came in; in a dropped eclipse with rims, so already she gets hella points...anyway she looked to be maybe half white/half hispanic. I was there having lunch with my mom so I couldn't spit no game...which is probably good because I probably would have made an ass of myself:D
She probably has a bf anyway.
Okay, so this is my cool story.

Hey Nate; who is this beauty:D

TheNotoriousMogg
03-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Yeah Mike, you would have made an ass out yourself :D

CivicLx
03-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Hey SHUUUUUT the hell up:D What's up man? Hey, when you comin home again? The 20th??

TheNotoriousMogg
03-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
Hey SHUUUUUT the hell up:D What's up man? Hey, when you comin home again? The 20th??

for sure man the 20th next thursday!!!!!!! We should get togather man...you should come down to Sac or somethin LMK :D

CivicLx
03-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Actually I would be going UP to Sac...lol...but yeah no doubt...hey I was actually going to Colorado on the 20th, but I think I'm gonna leave the 26th instead...but yeah we'll definitely have to get together and kick it...can't forget about Hot Import Nights in San Mateo on April 6th either:D

TheNotoriousMogg
03-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by CivicLx
can't forget about Hot Import Nights in San Mateo on April 6th either:D

Are you sure its on the 6th? I was looking at HCI and it said the 13th....

90EX
03-17-2003, 06:21 AM
HIN is April 5.

HIN calendar (http://www.hotimportnights.com/calendar.asp)

CivicLx
03-17-2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah it is on the 5th. I can't wait:D

Frostbyte
03-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Dude I saw her to damn she is soo thin. I drove past her when I was on the Bimmer Sports Bike. My clutch is gone on my civic but I just got my 6-puck and flywheel today so I will have a running car again this coming weekend. Dude I wonder who that girl is? Her car is pretty clean.

CivicLx
03-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Yep, hot chick with a nice car:) What do you think she is? she looks mixed but I don't really know. That's cool you'll have your car running again. Are you gonna go to HIN?
I'm still waiting to get my car into the shop. Honestly I don't even know when I'll get it in. I would have liked to have it in and out by the 26th but that'd be asking too much of the body guy, so that won't happen. It would be cool to leave it there when I'm gone though since I won't need the car for the week. I don't know though...Hopefully it'll be in soon.

Add your comment to this topic!