Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Not Lamborghini but FERRARI ENZO FOR SALE!!

Willem
03-10-2003, 08:50 AM
Check this out!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406321389&category=6212

cristoff
03-10-2003, 01:30 PM
that's alright........i guess........anyone going to bid!?!?!?:frog:

Willem
03-10-2003, 01:33 PM
This is not my car, I found at ebay. It might be a scam thought, some people found a link that this car was located and registred in Germany. But anyways, its cool

it costs 1 mln, you can buy 3 Murcielago's for that money!!

Raging Bull
03-10-2003, 01:43 PM
So would you get three murcs, or one of those?? or you could get two murcs and modify them with the money from the other!!??

Willem
03-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Well, I cant afford that car, but I think I would buy 2 murcies and modify atleast one of those. a murci costs about 300.000 and this Enzo 1mln
How about you what would you do if you had the choice?

BLU CIVIC
03-10-2003, 01:55 PM
:confused:

Willem
03-10-2003, 01:57 PM
BLU CIVIC: nice that you saw that!! thanks for pointing this out :)
This ad is mostlikely a scam I guess....

JESUS28
03-10-2003, 03:16 PM
BLUE CIVIC:

I don't know where you find that scanned brochure or paper... describing the model, this case an Enzo. Of course, it could be a joke showing not a real paper or such document, however here is a reasonable explanation.

1. The Enzo's are master pieces (I don't consider that, cos I hate Ferrari's, however I must admit some people do, you know I don't have red blood, just black and yellow lamborghini colors are in my veins)

2. Obtain an Enzo is reasonably difficult, limited cars, waiting list...

3. Business here is to buy the car and resell it gaining some bucks

4. Some importers are very conscious of this situation and order the cars many time before.

5. Depending how the order is taken, the car could be buyed for resell or as a property of the importer.

6. The decission to do this could be given several factors, courtesy from Ferrari to the importer, not taking orders for resell the Enzo's due the limited editions but yes for good importers that want to have one... etc.

7. If the car is buyed as a property of the importer, the first owner is the importer.

8. The car could have 0 miles, but is property of the importer.

9. Then the new owner will be a second hand owner, however this is not truly real, cos the car is new itself, it have 0 miles.

10. So the car is new and reselled, but the papers says the new owner will be the second owner. That's the reason the car is new and used in the same time.

By the way, nice Panda.

;)

Cheers

BLU CIVIC
03-10-2003, 03:26 PM
it's not scanned...it's from their ebay auction

pennyho
03-10-2003, 03:26 PM
But usually cars like sport cars like around $20,000+ usually are never at 0 miles because they usually have to test the car and engine before it is out for sale, isnt it, and especially an enzo wouldnt they have to test it out before selling, because they wouldnt wanna give someone something messed up for $1,300,000:rolleyes:

JESUS28
03-10-2003, 03:46 PM
The best signature I've never seen, your my hero man!

I don't like Ferraris at all, and Enzo is a waste of money.

--------
Ferraris are for homos, lamborghinis and corvettes are the coolest cars ever! Come on the enzo is a waste of money, $1,300,000 for that crap!
--------

pennyho
03-10-2003, 04:32 PM
YUP
:flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash:

SuPeRcAr_MaN
03-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by JESUS28
The best signature I've never seen, your my hero man!

I don't like Ferraris at all, and Enzo is a waste of money.

--------
Ferraris are for homos, lamborghinis and corvettes are the coolest cars ever! Come on the enzo is a waste of money, $1,300,000 for that crap!
--------

I wouldn't call it a waste of money, but you would be crazy to pay $1 mil. It is a $600k car, and it is only that much because of the low production numbers. I would still take a Murcielago over this car any day... or maybe take the Enzo, sell it, and buy 2 or 3 Murcis.

Tony_Ensemble
03-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Vikings would have driven Lamborghinis if they had cars. (per my signiture)

Cabbie
03-11-2003, 03:50 AM
the enzo is so expensive i doubt its owners would want it to be a daily ride unlike the murci. And you guys are right for the price of an enzo I would have gotten 3 murcis and if I was a speed freak gotten some upgrades that would give my cheaper murci that 1mil dollar enzo a run of its money.

JESUS28
03-11-2003, 05:34 AM
The Enzo is a car which have a good technology inside (I cannot refuse that), but don't fit like a Murciélago in the excitement itself produces in the people.

When you see an Enzo what's the first impression you reach?

huh? an F1 car escaped from the circuit?

Don't have the lines and don't show the passion behind the design Lamborghini have.

As I always said, Ferraris are cars well done (the engine sounds very nice), but don't fit with the prices they cost.

If you see a Marenello it seems to be a FIAT.

Want here any administrator open a poll to chose Murciélago against Maranello? Results will speak themselves.

If you see the interior of Ferraris are very very very poor and the sirs from Ferrari are absolutely wrong. Sportive don't mean POOR, you can reach a middle point doing a car not as exclusive inside like an Aston Martin neither as poor as a Ferrari.

If anyone from Ferrari is reading this, let me I say them: Dear sirs, people is not idiot. Improve the interiors.

Examples? Porsche.

Have a Luxurious very well equipped interior, very exclusive. You have a lot of options to do your car special, you can chose a wide range options.

My God a Modena have the worst interior in Aluminiun I had never seen. How many pics are circulating in Internet with an interior in carbon fibre of a Modena.

I don't have seen any yet.

And really is very unfortunate, a Modena could have carbon fibre or aluminiun interiors more exclusive.

Ferrari sirs, could say what they want from their "Kingdom", but the reality is their cars don't show an options list letting freedom to the users or enthusiast to build their cars.

Now these sirs tell me they have the Carrozzeria Scaglietti, which is the program from Ferrari to order the car with special options.

Well, of course, if a Ferrari is a self made car, of course I can order the car with a "blue kangaroo in the seats" or if you prefer "Mickey mouse in the seats saying I love you Minney" but the reality is: you need contact them and order "exactly what you need, and of course... wait".

Ferrari don't have a rich program with a WIDE RANGE OPTIONS to do their cars in the same luxury style than Porsche, by example.

I'm sorry very much these statements, but it's my impression about Ferraris.

Is not the same case in Maserati (from the same Group), which have different design roles and very very well equipped cars.

Last days I saw a documentary in TV (please, this is not a joke, it is serious ok?) from a guy from India wich have an elephant. This sir have a friend in London, owning a famous art gallery and both decide to make a joke to some understood people in art.

So the indian guy take some paint tins and the "poor animal" get the trumpet inside and throw the paint into the canvas, after some minutes of trumpet music, you have an abstract picture to show in the gallery.

Of course, some people there were discussing the huge probabilities of this new artist (of course, they don't know he was an elephant!)

This quote shows you many people buy something without understand if it really have some value or not.

This shows you many people buy a Ferrari only for the brand, and don't have in mind the car qualities.

FERRARI SIRS, I'M NOT IDIOT. IMPROVE THE INTERIORS.
and why not? learn from Lamborghini and create your own design center...

Meanwhile Ferrari don't, people may still buying the Pininfarina designs (many times used in Peugeot, Fiat and all that stuff).

Willem
03-11-2003, 07:49 AM
JESUS28 : I do agree with you, Ferrari's are mostly bought for the brand name. Although if you want you can customize your Ferrari aftermarket... But Lamborghini does this better, you can order anything you want and they will put it in. (ofcourse the prices may vary in this case ;) )

jsb88
03-11-2003, 08:41 AM
back onto the Enzo Ferrari...
On exotic car world there is one (http://www.exoticcarworld.com/) and maybe also here (http://www.auto-salon-singen.de) and here (http://www.qv500.com)

jsb88
03-11-2003, 09:09 AM
Exact links...

In Germany (http://www.qv500.com/makansienzo.htm)

In America (http://www.exoticcarworld.com/images/sale/Ferrari/Enzo/Enzo.htm)

In Germany, with German text. (http://www.autosalon-singen.de/Katalogfahrzeug_RecordView_Detail.cfm?fahrzeugID=0 1153_0000_01_02)

SuPeRcAr_MaN
03-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Nice sites, JSB. A lot of nice cars. Only $1.4 mil for the Bugatti EV. :D

Willem
03-12-2003, 05:50 AM
The car at the German dealer has the same pics as in the one for sale on ebay; and that one is said to be located in Florida :confused:

JSB: those are some pretty nice sites :)

jsb88
03-12-2003, 09:42 AM
Well the one on Ebay is probably the same car ready for export, or not actually going to be delivered.

Add your comment to this topic!