Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Bulldog71SS vs The Stig (video)

-The Stig-
07-07-2008, 11:31 PM
So, Bulldog was out visiting over the holiday weekend and after hanging out we decided we needed to get out... and run the GT's.

TerminalVelocity was riding in our buddies Nova (my old one, the one I raced in the last video) filming us go...

Bulldog and his girl were in the Mustang GT, they were filming as well. Their video should be up soon I suspect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYNnudJFzo

vroomzzz!

BullDog71ss
07-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Hehe, the video doesnt do the action justice, does it?

It also doesnt show in detail how close to a firey demise we all had on the stoplight run...

CivRacer95
07-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Didn't see the Mustang at all until the Nova dropped back to record the race with the G8...odd.

-The Stig-
07-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Yeah, TV didn't do a very good job recording where the Mustang was in relation to the rest of us... but the Mustang was running just about even with the Nova from the stop light race.

Next time I'll have him look around and not just at my car. Oh well... still, was fun times. Good runs Bulldoggie.

BullDog71ss
07-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, Matt was a little spastic while in control of the camera. The good news is that Keri got some pretty good action from our view and she wasn't having siezures while filming. So it's nice and clear.

jeepgclwj
07-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Did I miss something? Did the Mustang and G8 race?

Has that Nova ever been to the track?

Nice runs in the video, whats the temperature around your part of Cali. at this time of year?

-The Stig-
07-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes they raced, no the Nova hasn't been to the track yet. Mid 70's low 80's.

TerminalVelocity
07-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Didn't see the Mustang at all until the Nova dropped back to record the race with the G8...odd.

Thats because I could not turn around enough to see out the rear and film it as it was at the rear of the pack.

It also doesnt show in detail how close to a firey demise we all had on the stoplight run...

Umm...what firey death? Here in California we are used to slight curves at like...what 60? :eek7:

GForce957
07-11-2008, 01:43 AM
I had no idea TV was still alive and kicking

CivRacer95
07-11-2008, 07:50 AM
I had no idea TV was still alive and kicking

Dude...he's like Herpes. He goes away every so often. But then comes back to remind you how much of a pain in the ass he can be...

Or is that some other type of disease I'm thinking of? Meh...

CassiesMan
07-11-2008, 08:40 AM
If its a pain in the ass its Hemroids.

BullDog71ss
07-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Thats because I could not turn around enough to see out the rear and film it as it was at the rear of the pack.

Umm...what firey death? Here in California we are used to slight curves at like...what 60? :eek7:

It may as well have been a 90 degree turn from my point of view...remember, I was the one NEXT to the curb. I seriously missed it by about 8 inches at the most.

-The Stig-
07-11-2008, 08:32 PM
It may as well have been a 90 degree turn from my point of view...remember, I was the one NEXT to the curb. I seriously missed it by about 8 inches at the most.

As I kept saying when you complained about my driving being too fast when we took the blind up hill chicane at 100+ mph... You didn't die did you? No... so quick yer bitchin! :rofl:

You handled yourself fine in that situation... it was only a slightttt right handed chicane... barely noticeable really. But I do apologize about using part of your lane when going through it. I knew you were fully behind me and that we'd be in no danger of colliding... so dove below the hard deck and took the shot. ... sorry, had a Top Gun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYF2p-cGx8) moment there.

Anybody want to go play some Volley ball?:tongue:

Nessumsar
07-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm Jon, the guy with -The Stig-'s old Nova. Should have whooped them both bad, but she's running like a McDonalds addict(fat)! lol Anyways, hope to get her hooked on Jamba Juice this weekend, then we'll see how she does!

CivRacer95
07-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Ooooo...I so wish I had a Jamba Juice now...

BullDog71ss
07-12-2008, 04:30 PM
As I kept saying when you complained about my driving being too fast when we took the blind up hill chicane at 100+ mph... You didn't die did you? No... so quick yer bitchin! :rofl:

You handled yourself fine in that situation... it was only a slightttt right handed chicane... barely noticeable really. But I do apologize about using part of your lane when going through it. I knew you were fully behind me and that we'd be in no danger of colliding... so dove below the hard deck and took the shot. ... sorry, had a Top Gun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYF2p-cGx8) moment there.

Anybody want to go play some Volley ball?:tongue:

I'm an old man...I coulda had a heart attack! :lol:

I would have been fine with it except that I thought it was more like a 70 degree turn, not a chicane. I don't want to die in a Pontiac!

I did almost die on a mini bike though, that woulda rocked!

TerminalVelocity
07-13-2008, 02:47 AM
Man I wish I had seen it. How you got your MAD ROAD RASH!

BullDog71ss
07-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Man I wish I had seen it. How you got your MAD ROAD RASH!

It was a sick crash.

:lol:

Add your comment to this topic!