Page updated on 06-25-2018

95 E150 install of 351 in place of a 302

06-26-2008, 08:46 PM
How much is involved in the switch of a 302 to a 351. I know that they bolt in, but I am unsure of the electrical and fuel misc. Any input would be great.

07-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Your best bet is to buy a wrecked Ford with the engine you want. Even if you get it rebuilt you will have the core. This way you will have the computer and proper wiring harness. You can also change fuel pumps by switching gas tanks.
This will be the cheapest way. When done they should tow it to a junk yard free.

Add your comment to this topic!