Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Audi Sportscar Experience...worth it?

What_Stop_Sign
06-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Hello All,

I have been pondering enrolling for the sportscar experience. I want to drive an RS4 on the track. Has anyone done this? If so, was it worth the significant investment?

Also, if I do go, Audi is offering this chance to win a leased RS4 for documenting your experience and telling why you deserve to win. I LOVE that car, and it seems like a very small number of people actually attend a driving or sportscar experience, so the applicant pool to win could be very small- so the chances of winning are actually fairly high. Does not seem like making a video would be that difficult, but i do feel a bit like i would be playing the lottery.

Sorry for the long post... Summary: Sportscar experience: Yes or No

left_lane_louie
06-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Went last year with a buddy of mine - what are they charging this year? It's definately worth it if you're looking for an extreme experience. There's not enough words in the english vocabulary to describe how cool it feels to drive the R8. The race track is awesome. PLus they have the Audi Forum Sonoma there and the scenery is pretty sweet. They tell you you'll just feel different when you leave and you do. I haven't heard about it this year - post the info if you have it

Add your comment to this topic!