Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

How fast can your integra go?

SnoboardnROX
06-16-2008, 08:06 PM
:evillol: how fast can your 1989 integra go im not too sure i dont wana push it incase i blow my engine which wood suck!:crying: plz help!!!:licka:

:pimp:cheers

lamehonda
06-16-2008, 08:09 PM
why do people think that high speed runs will blow an engine. I had a 1987 honda accord lx with a carb. I went 112 mph(an indicated 117). It saw that number numerous times in Wyoming until a drunk driver finished it off when it was parked in front of my house. I would imagine your integra would probably achieve similar numbers. I am too lazy to look it up though.

trust me, your biggest reason for not testing your car on a public road is the good ol' boys in blue. I never run my car that fast if there was a car in sight in front of me. It is just too risky because cars like this aren't designed to stop from these speeds.

SnoboardnROX
06-16-2008, 08:12 PM
o real ae ive goten up to 250 kms and then into s and it just boosts off more ae thanx ne way :)
wod anything happen if i got much faster to the gearbox or ne thing??

lamehonda
06-16-2008, 08:15 PM
WHAT???? are you trying to say. Is your car a turbo?

250?? I doubt that very much off to do a little research.

Edit- your car comes with just over 110 hp. Roughly the same as my accord and you are claiming 155 mph?? Your speedo must really suck. My WRX will only hit 145. It's no speed machine, but it should be faster than yours. Please post pics of your engine bay. I would love to see what you have done to this thing to get that kind of speed. what engine do you have? I read that the fastest one will do 133 mph(214kmh)

chato de shamrock
06-21-2008, 03:36 AM
My old 96 4-door LS went 114 when I was driving on the 101 southbound from San Fran to Los Angeles. Everything was stock.

Add your comment to this topic!