Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

GMAC SmartLease

justinb10
06-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I am currently leasing a 2007 Pontiac G6 through GMAC. I have had the car for a year now, and to be quite honest, I just want to get rid of it. I love the car, it's nice and it's fully loaded with the options that I want on it. I just hate the car payment of $415 a month! We have other vehicles that I drive around since the mileage is already over what it should be at this point. Here is my question:

Is there any way to get out of a leased vehicle? I know that there would be early termination fee's, etc...but I've heard of people getting out of the lease early. I would love to just be able to take the car back, say "Here you go." and be done with it, but I am assuming it's not that easy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ray paulsen
06-16-2008, 07:47 PM
" EARLY TERMINATION FEE'S " ??? :evillol: with a LEASE you must FULLY understand the contract when leasing a vehicle. Whatever terms you agree to and sign, be 100% sure you will want to keep it for that term and fully understand the fine print. If you went to jail for 3 or 4 years, you would most likely be released early based on good behavior. Not so with a lease! There is no parole without severely hurting your pocketbook.
With a GMAC Smart Lease sorry to say your in for the full term.

Your only way out is a lease turn over and that will cost you, if your interested how to find out more detail let me know.

justinb10
06-16-2008, 10:01 PM
" EARLY TERMINATION FEE'S " ??? :evillol: with a LEASE you must FULLY understand the contract when leasing a vehicle. Whatever terms you agree to and sign, be 100% sure you will want to keep it for that term and fully understand the fine print. If you went to jail for 3 or 4 years, you would most likely be released early based on good behavior. Not so with a lease! There is no parole without severely hurting your pocketbook.
With a GMAC Smart Lease sorry to say your in for the full term.

Your only way out is a lease turn over and that will cost you, if your interested how to find out more detail let me know.

Lease Turnover? What is that, and how much would that cost?

Ray paulsen
06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Dont take this personal but I like to make a few comments for others how not to make the same mistake as you and thousands of consumers do every day leasing a vehicle

(1) You never read the contract fine print about termination , if you did you would not have posted this question
(2) You hate the car payments " 99% consumers are on your side " with having a financed car there are a few ways out but " with a lease there are next to no options
(3) You and to many other consumers never looked at the milage factor, and now you paying $ 415. a month for a vehicle you cant drive being charged anywhere fron 10 to 15cents a mile over agreed terms, buttom line is paying $415. a month for a car you cant drive becauce of mile odometer factor is,,, I cant print the words.

To your escape route... your only option is http://www.swapalease.com/ it's worth the investment, first read all,,, whats it all about,,, not like you did with your lease, understand whats it's all about, and then if you want to pursue let me know, and I will help you to place the hook for a take over lease

Add your comment to this topic!