1973 Centurion Point Set?

06-09-2008, 02:46 PM
I just bought my first old car, a 1973 Buick Centurion with a 350 motor.
I want to do a tune-up on it and someone mentioned to me that I should install a new "set of points." I've never heard of this part before but I did buy it. I just don't know how to install it. Can someone please give me some detailed instructions on how to do it. Thanks.

06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Hard to walk someone thru this online, go to a library and get a book on basic engine maintenance, or an older Motors manual, they will have pictures and a clearer explanation using them.

Add your comment to this topic!