Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Sale sale Ferrari Sale!!!

white_R34
06-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Hello all, Squadron has a big sale on those lovely "RED" ladys you all love so much. Now you all know we can't post any prices here but., I will give you all a list of the cars that must go go go!!!

Car Name: Stock numbers: Price's from -n- To:

Ferrari F40 LM.............FU12207........$49.00...$24.99
Ferrari 348TS..............FU12211........$29.00...$13.99
Ferrari 550 Maranello....FU12237........$37.00...$17.99
Ferrari F430 Challenge...FU12268........$40.00...$19.99
Ferrari F430 Spider.......FU12269:iceslolan.$37.00...$17.99
Ferrari SuperAmerica.....FU12273........$37.00...$17.99
Testarossa Koenig Specials..FU12217........$29.00...$13.99
Ferrari FXX.................TM24292:eek7:.$60.00...$47.99

Ok you all this is how you can get those prices. Just copy and past the stock codes (ONLY) in the [Search By Stock Number]-space from the Squadron link.
http://squadron.com/Search.asp

As for me I got that Sassy red Spider love that car.
Here's some new model kits at Sq.
REISSUED Mack Cruise-liner......ER38682
Tuner Subaru WRX Sti 3'in1......RM4205
like above just the stock codes. I wish the Subaru was a Fujimi kit.

drunken monkey
06-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Now you all know we can't post any prices here.

when did this happen?

white_R34
06-04-2008, 08:12 PM
It's in the rules right? I remember reading that some place I may be rong. Ok I just went over to AF FAQ section and I dont see it but I may have over looked it If AF tell me it's ok to post prices I will, till thin I would rather air on the side of caution.
http://oregonstate.edu/ehs/pictures/CautionSign.JPG

Ok this is from the Guidelines:
ADVERTISING
AF has sections where members can buy, sell and trade automotive parts that they themselves are selling, wanting to buy or trading. These sections are only for members and not businesses. Unless prior authorization is given, Advertising is prohibited on the forums. Your membership will be revoked at first such offense. If you feel like advertising, please feel free to contact us.

An from the Spam section
Spam:
For those that don't know, Spam, in the internet sense of the word, is basically the bombardment of a discussion group with multiple copies of a message. Usually but not entirely consisting of unsolicited email/messages, often of a commercial nature, sent to promote a product or service. It can also apply to posting unnecessary and unwarranted topics/subject matter. Spam is not warranted and it has no place in Automotive Forums.

You know now that I reed that I think I may have done a violation and I think I need to delete this information. Sorry AF I just wanted to tell my AF friends the good new on that sale. Sorry again.

freakray
06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Do you work for Squadron then Russ?

blubaja
06-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh come on now. This isn't S*ale A*to F*rums;)

white_R34
06-05-2008, 01:38 AM
No Freakray I just like to buy a lot from them and I get the sales mini mag every 30 days, so I just wanted to pass on some good new that will save some of you all some money.
As I see It the Guidelines caution you but it's a little vague it realy did not say that I can't put up prices at all. And I have not gottin any IM's nor PM's from any of you (AF Moderator) So I will put up all the prices and if later to day I get back on and I get any IMs or PMs I will delete all this info thank's
AF Moderators: Drunken Monkey, FreakRay

I stay in Louisiana and this company is in Texas. When I order I get all my item realy fast that's one of the resons that I like them and 2nd the customer service is top noch. I just want to save some of you some money here in the us. Some kits just cost to much some times so when I see a sale like this I want to give you all the good news.

An one more thing, I think my "Interpretation" of the Guideline section my be flawed.

freakray
06-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Dude, if you don't work for them, you're not breaking any rules posting their prices.

white_R34
06-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Your right FreakRay I don't work for them wish I did I would know when all the new kit would come out and have first pick of them LOL!
One more thing I for got to tell you all to get the prices you see above your going to need the Sales Flyer Source Code on the back of them there is a code that you will not see at the site.
See here sroll down to see the last page of this sales flyer to see there is no code I called and they said to get those prices you will need the source code if you call in. So if any of you need the code E-Mail me and I'mm give it to you.
Oh and the date of my Sales Flyer is for June 2008 (Free Flyer) Sale ends June 30, 08 Phone No. :1-877-414-0434 or you can just order on line.
One last thing that I have learned about SQ is that they don't keep you Credit Card info online and offline so every time you go to order you going to have to give them the numbers over again, An that's good NO hackers can get at you C-Card numbers and have fun. Just some more good resons it's good to shop with them.
I went and look back to see how long I have bean shopping there and I'm up to 3 years so far.
and thank for all your help AF Moderator: Freakray

drunken monkey
06-05-2008, 07:08 PM
don't know anything about any sale code if you just go to their search page and tap in ferrari, the list price is already the discount price.

Still, some nice buys in their in you're in the US as they seem to have matched and in some cases, beaten HLJs prices AND they appear to have them in stock.

white_R34
06-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Well the info on the code is if any one wanted to call in there order as I stated. [Quote my self] (they said to get those prices you will need the source code if you call in).
If any one orders online they don't need any codes.
when the next one come's in an if they have any cool models I'll let you all know. Oh some time's I do get a bump E-Mail on some items that must go from time to time and I will post any items that I think you all may want.
Later-All

JTninja
06-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Well, I grabbed the F430 Challenge while its cheap! Total with insurance and shipping was under $28....Ill take it :D

Should be fun with my Peterson White Lightning decals....;)

Add your comment to this topic!