Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Selling the Eclipse

97GSTspyder
05-29-2008, 02:37 PM
It's finally time to sell her. I lost my liscence about a month ago for a "speed competition" (although i did win lol) and had no inspection either :( :banghead: :crying: ........So my car has been sitting there looking pretty for a few weeks. I finally come to the conclusion that I need a car that won't get me in as much trouble and even before I lost my liscence I was getting to the point of losing interest in the tuner life being that gas keeps going up ($3.99 here for regular). So here's what I have to offer...

My 97 Eclipse GS-T
All mods are listed in sig
163,000mi (sorry, i enjoyed driving it lol)
Clean title, I am the 3rd owner
Rebuilt the motor over the winter (video of 1st start up on my myspace page under "videos" - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14406566)
Paint is near excellent shape. Has the normal rock chips on the hood/front bumper, nothing bad.
There was a rust spot on the top of the driver strut tower, it turned into a hole. Patched it up and turned out extremely well, just will need to paint it. The body has only 2 dings from what I could find, and they're hardly noticeable. Both are next to eachother on the driver's fender, very tiny. I will need to clean the car out because it has accumulated quite a bit of shit. Interior is near immaculate when cleaned. Overall the car drives very well and hauls ass like a raped ape. Also if you visit my myspace page that I have linked near the top, there are plenty of pictures of the car.

I'm asking $3,900, and I hate to give it up for that but I know being that the body has that many miles I think it's fair. You would seriously never be able to tell it has 163,000mi. If anyone is interested PM me or call me on my cell phone. 724-854-9889
I work every day except for Wed and Sun, 2 - 10:30 (and except for today, had a family emergency). When I'm not at work I'm easy to get a hold of.

Let me know if you're interested.

Steve

szabo016
06-11-2008, 12:57 AM
looks nice(cant see pics since i dont have myspace) makes me consider selling mine. couple questions for you
mpg?
sound system?
quarter mile time?

Black99GST
06-11-2008, 02:49 AM
looks nice(cant see pics since i dont have myspace) makes me consider selling mine. couple questions for you
mpg?
sound system?
quarter mile time?
:eek7:

JoeShmoe
06-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Where is the car at steve? accidents?

Blackcrow64
06-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Where is the car at steve? accidents?
He is in Hermitage, PA... About an hour or so from my place.

JoeShmoe
06-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Penn. thats a hell of drive to see the car.

97GSTspyder
06-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Sorry i haven't responded in a while, haven't been on.

Anyway, here's some answers. You guys are gonna shit when you see the mpg.

MPG - BEST i have ever seen from her was 37.753mpg on the way home from New Orleans last summer. Cruised at 65 the entire way no boost, had somewhere around 550miles before i pulled into a gas station to fill her back up and calculate how many gallons it took to fill up to figure the mpg.

Sound system - Pioneer head unit (can't remember model but it's nice), RF P2 10" sub w/ Alpine mono amp, Pioneer 240wt 6x9's, Alpine Type-R's for the front (can't remember watt), RF tweeters for the dashboard. It screams the highs and the 10" sub hits solid and fast.

Quarter mile - haven't ran at the track with the new 14b yet.

No accidents, has clean title and carfax is CLEAN.

szabo016
06-22-2008, 11:37 PM
can you post some pics? or send them to my email?
-thanks

Add your comment to this topic!