Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Is This Right, Please Advise

njoyce01
05-29-2008, 11:53 AM
my fiance bought a car at this dealership and they gave him 7.9%apr. that same day they signed the contract he drove home with his new car. then 3 days after he got a call from the dealer saying that bank wont approve the 7.9%apr. they have to give him higher rate. is this right? i mean how did they come up with the first rate that they gave him, didint they check it first with their financing? please help, thanks!

Ray paulsen
05-31-2008, 07:24 AM
What has happened here happens every day and it's a question I must have answered a thousand times, I need to know if the name of the contract signed was a " Retail Installment Contract " ???

If it was :banghead: welcome to the club of buyers that never did homework buying a vehicle

autolender
06-11-2008, 12:54 PM
It is common if you are not prepared for dealership tricks and short cuts. If it isn't a raise in points, then it is a raise in down payment needed. Sorry.

BobMackey
06-11-2008, 01:32 PM
This is why you secure financing before you even go to the dealer. Anything other than a straight cash deal will likely leave you with a knife in your back.

CLS Guy
06-11-2008, 09:09 PM
It's the same banana that goes for all transactions with any dealer or somebody from the sales department at that, whether for a car or a house and lot purchase, do your part of the bargain and that would be to research.

You might want to read for more techniques. Read on link removed by Moderator- unauthorized advertising.

Charger02
06-15-2008, 09:10 PM
What kind of car was it?

marknelson7896
06-27-2008, 06:14 AM
You should be really careful with these people, they will pull your leg at will.....Take the pain to and try to research before jumping in to conclusions of buying any car......You should browse through about few cars, how it is reviewd and what people say about the car???? Okay, whatever happened is happenened. Just browse through these reviews and find out by yourself what car needs to be bought...These people also provide car quotes with the current market price, invoices, guidance and what else.....I have been using this guide for longer period of time and i do recommend to my friends whenever they consult me about buying a new car...... LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR - SPAM

gassaver2
07-09-2008, 08:58 AM
such things will be common and we should study more about this conditions.

Add your comment to this topic!