Got a miss after warm up

Where is my 3.4
05-24-2008, 07:15 PM
hello the truck with a 3.4 runs great when cold after it warms up it start to miss I have replaced the coolant temp sensor only does it when it is at running temp like 195 to 205 what do you all think :runaround:

toyoglenn
05-29-2008, 10:13 PM
The fist thing i would check is the spark plugs how do the look. is the check engine light on? if so what are the codes? it sounds to me that maybe you have an o2 sensor problem going on the fact that it runs fine when cold but checking plugs and engine codes would be my first steps

Where is my 3.4
05-29-2008, 11:12 PM
New plugs code was misfire on #5 and ramdom misfire I have ck the coil pack all ck with the spec that state in the book . new fuel pump and both fuel filter the only thing I have not ck is the O2 & Plug wires

Where is my 3.4
05-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Well to all the toyota people out there I have fix the truck with a 3.4 it was a injector that was bad it only would show up after it would warm up so I ohm the Injector for the missfire cyc and found the injector at open ohm so after about 45 mins it would cool down and the reading was at 16.8 a good injector for the 3.4 toyota is from 12 to 16 ohm is good . So good luck to you all let me know if I may help you all on something now

JT

Flash75
06-02-2008, 04:26 AM
Thanks for taking the time to let us know you found the problem and more importantly you described the problem and the cure. Your information may help someone else.

Clifton

Add your comment to this topic!