Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

you decide my next project!!!

geckoman1220
05-18-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm currently working on a revell hemi cuda.

I don't know which kit to do next,:runaround: heres the choices...

1. Hasegawa Honda Civic SIR ll
2.Tamiya Toyota Supra
3.Tamiya Nissan 300zx
4.Aoshima Toyota AE86
5. Revell Honda Civic SI

you choose whats next.:) if you have a comment on which color to paint it or any modifications to do to it, then tell me :wink:

klutz_100
05-18-2008, 01:45 PM
This is a decision that you should really make for yourself IMHO. YOU are the one who is supposed to enjoy building it.

If you are really stuck, do Google image searches on the cars and I am pretty sure that you will come across something that will inspire you and give you the urge to build one of them over the others. It will also likely give you interesting ideas on what color to paint it.

My :2cents:

rockinanko
05-18-2008, 02:41 PM
gee, that's a funny request i seldom seen here!

ok, how about a initial D AE86 (latter mod) with engine!?
then pose the car in a drifting diorama set!

hehe, that should be challenging!:popcorn:

marc
SGP

KevHw
05-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Supra: wingless, lightly tuned to tackle the touge :) . Maybe cherry red.
You're going to biuld them anyways, no matter what order.
Thought for the two civics; you could do a mini diorama of them in a race, maybe.

kaho
05-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Aoshima Toyota AE86 with tamiya supra engine :)

sportracer02
05-19-2008, 01:24 AM
This is a decision that you should really make for yourself IMHO. YOU are the one who is supposed to enjoy building it.

If you are really stuck, do Google image searches on the cars and I am pretty sure that you will come across something that will inspire you and give you the urge to build one of them over the others. It will also likely give you interesting ideas on what color to paint it.

My :2cents:

Absolutely my thoughts.

YOU build models for YOURSELF, NOT for the members of this forum. You show us your work and we give comments.

As you can see here, you get several answers to build different models - does this help?

Add your comment to this topic!