Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Clock, radio gauge lights out?

belleau1977
05-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Anyone expreince part of their radio lights being totally out and only showing partial radio channel? If I want to adjust the BASS, TREBLE, or FADE I only see about half the character. Just wandering how much pain it is to get the front off without spending money at the evil dealership and if you can replace the lights behind the LED's on the clock/radio face? Thanks a bunch, any money saved on my own is always a good thing!

MazdaX
01-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Anyone expreince part of their radio lights being totally out and only showing partial radio channel? If I want to adjust the BASS, TREBLE, or FADE I only see about half the character. Just wandering how much pain it is to get the front off without spending money at the evil dealership and if you can replace the lights behind the LED's on the clock/radio face? Thanks a bunch, any money saved on my own is always a good thing!

Yeah I had the same thing happen to mine. Luckily I have a 110,000 mile / 10 year extended warranty and it was fixed but apparently these are faulty little POS's and are spendy to replace without a warranty. Another reason people love to swtch to aftermarket head units.

Add your comment to this topic!