Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

calling all first genners

drago856
03-04-2003, 09:06 PM
:devil: Well hello there, the reason why I have called you here is I want to see everyone in here who has a first gen to show me and every one in here everything you have done from wing, wheels, performance modes, etc.. I want pics, drawing, what ever you have, I want to see it.

There are to many people out there who have a 1g probes, so if you got it flaunt it I have a couple of ideas in my head I would like to pass a long to you, to see what you guys thinks of it

james

xxxmonoxidechild
04-10-2003, 10:55 PM
i have a 92 pgt, so yay for me.

kfoote
05-01-2003, 03:22 PM
I had a 91 PGT for a few years....Had 170k miles on it with the original clutch and turbo before I got run into :( The only real performance mod is I built a Willwood front brake kit for it that worked great and cured the single biggest problem I had with the probe before it was totalled. I think I still have the kit somewhere, but it won't fit on the stock wheels. I ran it in several Driver's ed and Time Trials in 1996 before it got relegated back to a full time street car.

pilkarz34
11-13-2003, 12:57 PM
i have a black 90 probe lx, automatic (it would be better if it was manual)... its got a kit on it but i dunno what its called.. its probably the stock one thats discontinued. it kicks ass but gave me a bunch of probs latly.. its all stock but thats cuz i dunnno what i can do to it(if u have any ideas let me kno).. idont have pics on my comp yet but il get some to u if u want- pilkarz34

madman73
12-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Well now lets see where to start

I have a 89gt go to cardomain.com its under dan's probe :grinno: Its the way it was befor all this :thumbsdow :iceslolan

I have done a complete rebuild with moly rings bored .40 over Cam regrind P&P heads 5 angel valve job copper head gaskits port and polish exaust mani and O2 Housing 3in exaust Reprogramed ECU 91gt injectors 5th injector mod 190fuel pump Blaster 2 coil CAI 2 stage boost controller Auto meter A/F and boost gauge and auto meter Monster tac with shift light a piller pod and a Tbird turbo hybird (stage 2) and I'm still not done yet :uhoh:

Add your comment to this topic!