what car is faster??
what car is faster??
03-04-2003, 08:19 PM
03-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Wow, I have never heard of this car. It's name sounds like an Italian restaurant. I am going to research this car, but the only way to prove a car is faster is to race it. The Viper has proven to be faster than the 911 in Le Mans, is the Zonda faster than a 911?
03-05-2003, 01:59 AM
Go to racingflix.com and search through the videos. You can watch the Pagani dispatch a new Murcielago very easily and we know that a Lambo is indeed faster than both viper and 911.
The Zonda is much faster than a viper or a 911. Not even the same class.
You have to remember the Pagani is much lighter and produce more power than both 911 and Viper. Top speed is over 200mph.
Also if you want you can check out the Dec. issue of Top Gear mag. (or it maybe Car, not sure I have them both) to see the Zonda vs. everything else. It is decisively faster than all. I can post quotes if you would like.
03-05-2003, 08:28 AM
There's no comparison b/w the Viper and the Zonda. The Zonda beats the Murielago by 3-5 car lenghts in the straight and several seconds around the track. I use to be a huge Viper lover and now I'm starting to see it as an American pile of junk. Yea its fast to a degree, but almost every comparison the Viper has been put through by magazines, something has broken on it and they had to get another Viper to replace the one they started with. And now the new Viper design....:bloated:. I'd take a Corvette Z06 over a Viper any day, IMO, it has better looks and better performance for the dollar. Plus, bump up the hp in the Z06 and you've got yourself a Viper eater. Zonda's still better than both of them though.
03-05-2003, 09:19 AM
There's no comparison b/w the Viper and the Zonda. The Zonda beats the Murielago by 3-5 car lenghts in the straight and several seconds around the track.
Texas, once again on top of things.:D
I tried to tell 'em.:)
03-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Texas, once again on top of things.
Raven, I think we're on the same level of thinking.:D I know you tried to tell them, but I think it just takes more than one person to convince people sometimes.
06-04-2003, 11:11 PM
thank you everyone for quickly dousing these silly ideas
06-10-2003, 05:15 PM
As insane as I may sound I would rather have the zonda then a mclaren f1 if i ever had some miraculous chance for either .. I don't know why I feel attached with the design, the uniquness, etc.. of the zonda.. Hmm is there any zonda vs mclaren f1 comparisons :)
06-11-2003, 11:47 AM
ok look i am not sure about the top five but i do know that the fastest is the bugatti veyron
06-11-2003, 04:54 PM
It would be absolutely fascinating to see all these cars compared and compete :X I love the McLaren and Veyron for some reason doesn't attract me (regardless of the cool fact that its a v16 with 4 turbos lol), but the zonda hmm its just fascinating. The Murcielago doesn't have the same spirited feeling anymore. It feels like lambourghinis just keep coming out. Nothing new, nothing radical, nothing fascinating. The zonda is so new and yet so fascinating and better then say the murcielago in many ways and/or to compete with but the point is its totally a new idea if thats the proper way to say it. Hmm.. the zonda is fascinating :X *stops rumbling about his fascination with the zonda*
06-12-2003, 11:22 AM
ok now i know have the 50 fastest cars here they are
1. 433 kph / 269.1 mph 1938 Mercedes-Benz W125 Record
2.409.9 kph / 254.7 mph 1988 Chevrolet Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette
3. 406 kph / 252.3 mph 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron
4.403 kph / 250.4 mph 2001 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Concept
5. 402.3 kph / 250.0 mph 1994 Dauer 962 LeMans
6.402.3 kph / 250.0 mph 1992 Vector WX3 Concept
7. 400 kph / 248.5 mph 2001 Lotec Sirius Concept
8.400 kph / 248.5 mph 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154 Record
9. 390 kph / 242.3 mph 2000 Koenigsegg CC
10.386.2 kph / 240.0 mph 2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S
11. 386.2 kph / 240.0 mph 1997 McLaren F1
12.386.2 kph / 240.0 mph 2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
13. 385 kph / 239.2 mph 2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl
14.380 kph / 236.1 mph 1995 Jimenez Novia Concept
15. 379.8 kph / 236.0 mph 1998 Ferrari F50 GT
16.378.2 kph / 235.0 mph 2000 Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT
17. 378.2 kph / 235.0 mph 1995 Ford GT90 Concept
18.378.2 kph / 235.0 mph 1991 Koenig C62
19. 374 kph / 232.4 mph 1991 Lotec C1000
20.372 kph / 231.2 mph 1936 Mercedes-Benz W25 Record
21. 371.8 kph / 231.0 mph 1999 Ferrari Koenig F50
22.370.1 kph / 230.0 mph 2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept
23. 370.0 kph / 229.9 mph 1987 Ferrari GTO Evoluzione
24.370.0 kph / 229.9 mph 1985 Ferrari Koenig Competition Evolution
25. 368 kph / 228.7 mph 1994 Jaguar XJ220 S TWR
26.365 kph / 226.8 mph 2001 B.Engineering Edonis
27. 363.7 kph / 226.0 mph 2000 Chevrolet Lingenfelter 650 Corvette
28.362.1 kph / 225.0 mph 1995 McLaren F1 LM
29. 362 kph / 224.9 mph 1937 Mercedes-Benz W25 Avus Streamline
30.357.3 kph / 222.0 mph 1996 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT
31. 355 kph / 220.6 mph 1997 Porsche Gemballa 911 Extremo
32.354.1 kph / 220.0 mph 1967 Ford GT40 Mk4
33. 354.1 kph / 220.0 mph 1998 Koenigsegg CC Concept
34.354.1 kph / 220.0 mph 2000 Mercedes-Benz Renntech CLK GTX
35. 354.1 kph / 220.0 mph 2002 Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3
36.351 kph / 218.1 mph 1991 Lotec Colani Testa D'Oro
37. 350.8 kph / 218.0 mph 1991 Vector W8
38.350 kph / 217.5 mph 2000 Audi Rosemeyer Concept
39. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 1999 Bentley Hunaudieres Concept
40.350 kph / 217.5 mph 1994 Bugatti Rinspeed EB110 Cyan Concept
41. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 2002 Ferrari Enzo
42.350 kph / 217.5 mph 2001 Ferrari Koenig 550 Maranello
43. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 2001 Ferrari Koenig 550 Twin Turbo
44.350 kph / 217.5 mph 2001 Koenig Ferrari 550 Maranello
45. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 1998 Lamborghini Diablo Evolution GTR
46.350 kph / 217.5 mph 1982 Porsche 956 Group C
47. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 1990 Porsche Cartronic 911 Revanche
48.350 kph / 217.5 mph 2001 Veritas RS3 Concept
49. 350 kph / 217.5 mph 1992 Yamaha OX99-11
50.349.2 kph / 217.0 mph 1992 Bugatti EB110 SS
09-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Where did you get that list? As incredible as the M-B W125s were, I'm still amazed to see them capable of those speeds.
09-30-2003, 11:46 AM
that car is amazing
Automotive Network, Inc., Copyright ©2014