Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The Black Beast is alive!

Cobra427
05-06-2008, 08:52 AM
I didn't think you guys would mind that I posted this here since hopefully tonight I am going to record the Camaro too. If its not ok I can just remove them and wait for the Camaro vids.

I figured since it was in the pics with the Camaro and the is no Dart board here you guys could enjoy it with me.

I did an oil change on it this morning and hit the key ... That 1961 Dart came to life FINALLY!

Tm0cFDqRzWo

EqK_4fC1n8U

MQI0Arf_BD0

Its just a cheap camera so its not the best :/ The old guy in the last vid is my neighbor. I think hes like 74 and just had to bring back some memories :)

Cobra427
05-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Tried to get the camaro but the starter is acting up and wont disengage lol ... Gotta fix that then I can do it.

blindeyed
05-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Hope you don't mind, but I edited your post to include the videos in it, instead of linking to youtube. Just makes it a little easier.

Sounds great though, congrats and nice work :thumbsup:

Cobra427
05-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Oh thnks man. I'm glad you guys don't mind.

We actually started it the night before my mistake .... We were checking to see if there was any spark as the guy said the ignition was all messed up. Ends up my dads tester was broken and all that time the timing was WAAAYYYY off and she fired up with the bad oil in her for a few seconds.

Gotta get the Camaro on a lift so I can fix the starter and fix the leak in the trans.

Add your comment to this topic!