I hate this lebaron....

Bodar
05-03-2008, 08:24 PM
alright same car as the other thread. The fuel pump was seized. I replace the pump. works great. to bad the car wont crank now. I can tell this car is going to make me very angry and im going to smash it. Is there a relay for the starter or what? It cranked no problem before. there seems to be three relays on the front of the drivers side engine bay. when power is given through ignition 1 make a noise. i assume that is bad. i need to know asap as i need to get to work on monday......lol

Bodar
05-04-2008, 12:21 AM
ok google aint helping me at all. i can kinda confirm a starter relay....

Bodar
05-04-2008, 05:51 PM
ok i replaced all the relay i was talking about, it still wont crank. so i thought faulty starter? I jumped the wire to the starter and it works fine. Cranks no problem. just not off the key. How can i fix this? i NEED this car to run. Its funny though cuz it cranked no problem before when the fuel pump was seized. and now ther fule pump works and it wont crank. Im at a loss here and any help would be great. like 20 people have read this thread any input would be awesome.....

Bodar
05-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Hmmm, wow this site is not very usefull it seems.....
Here is a link for anyone else who gets stuck and no one will help them.....:loser:
http://www.knizefamily.net/minimopar/

madmanmapper
05-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Hmm, well I'm replying, but I doubt I'll be of much help. All I can think of is to check all your fuses, all your relays and assuming they're all good, why don't you check to see if the starter relay gets any power when you attempt to crank it with the key. Then if that gets power, why not jump the wires that the relay would connect, to make sure it's not just the relay. Hmm, check the little starter wire for continuity... where is the other end of that wire? hmm well I suppose it would end (or actually begin) at the starter relay. Check it for continuity.

Why are you working so hard to save this Baron? I mean, I like it when people save cars from the junk yard, but then again, I'm not exactly "normal." By the way you talk of this car I'm guessing that it's not actually yours. You doing this for friend/family member or for a customer? If it's a customer, make sure you charge them up the yin yang for this hack job!

Add your comment to this topic!