Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

People have to MIND THEIR OWN ****ING BUSINESS

Steel
04-19-2008, 10:48 AM
I decide to go for a ride yesterday... 80* day, perfect weather, just did maintenance to my bike, it's ON. I go out to the western part of the state, my old stomping grounds cause theres some really windy woodsy roads for to zooming down. So im going down this one route, rt112 that's pretty much nothing but trees and turns, with the odd house every now and again. I pass a few cars, mind you, not on blind turns or blind hills, but when theres a straightaway. These roads i can easily do 60 on without riding 50%. These podunk back-asswards dickheads are going 25-30 in their brokedown beat-up 25 year old chevy pickups.

Anyway, i get down to rt20 which is more developed and populated, so i slow down to the limit. Too many cars and people, no sense in being silly. I see a statie pass me the other way with his lights on and in a HURRY. Hmm....

5 minutes later the statie is pulling me over!

"License and registration.." you know the drill. I was polite and a bit humorus with this officer and he was actually pretty cool. Wasn't pissed off OR on a power trip. he says to me "Did you pass any cars back on 112 at a high rate of speed?"
I say "maaaaayyyybe... not THAT high of a rate...maybe it was someone else..."
him: "Well, i've gottena few calls from poeple driving down that raod of a blue bike with a black jacket and blue lid flying past them. You scared one lady half to death"
me: ":rolleyes:" I explained to him what was going on, he takes my info and goes to the crusier. Comes back, "Mr. Steel, Did you know that if I were to give you a moving violation right now, your license would be revoked and I'd have to haul you off to the holding cell?"

me: ":eek:"
him: "Yeah. I'll give you a non moving violation today, but just keep that in mind. you have no leeway left. SLOW DOWN!"
me: "Yes sir, sorry sir, won't happen again sir, thanks for the break, sir"

I dont understand how two weeks ago when i was with a few other guys and we were zooming past cars (down a different route mind you) there was no trouble with the cops, but now people gotta stick their noses where they don't belong? Fuck off you fucking cagers. When you see me behind you, pull the fuck over and get the fuck out of my way. Yes my brights are on, and no I'm not turning them off. Yes i'm going fast, I'm on a bike, that's what they do and it's of no concern to you. Concentrate your feeble fucking brain on keeping your piece of shit pickup truck on a straight path down the road instead of fumbling with your cellphone to call the cops because my speed offends you or makes you jealous. What little respect I had for you assholes before is now officially gone. You cut me off on the highway, ride my ass through town, take left turns RIGHT in front of me, yak on your phones and not pay attention to me, then you have the fucking audacity to call the cops on ME?!?! FUCK YOU! Fuck your mothers! Fuck your sisters and your fucking dog too! You're lucky I don't know which one of you called on me, because you'd be replacing your fucking tires on a weekly basis right now.

:banghead: :banghead:

72chevelleOhio
04-19-2008, 01:40 PM
him: "Well, i've gottena few calls from poeple driving down that raod of a blue bike with a black jacket and blue lid flying past them. You scared one lady half to death"
me: ":rolleyes:" I explained to him what was going on, he takes my info and goes to the crusier. Comes back, "Mr. Steel, Did you know that if I were to give you a moving violation right now, your license would be revoked and I'd have to haul you off to the holding cell?"

me: ":eek:"
him: "Yeah. I'll give you a non moving violation today, but just keep that in mind. you have no leeway left. SLOW DOWN!"
1) whats a few calls from people? So all I need to do is call the cops on someone and SAY they're doing something and the pigs can issue a ticket? Maybe if you would have called him on that b.s. all those "callers" would have had to come down and fill out a report....then you know who narked you out.

2) why did the POS give you a violation? He didn't SEE you do anything right? I think he was bluffing and you got suckered......of course if you are on thin ice I can see not wanting to take the chance....

That cop pissed ME off just reading your post, not to mention the rats...

M3FordBoy
04-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Wow, that sucks, at least the cop wasn't a BIG douche, but a douche nontheless.
I didn't know cops could give you a ticket with out seeing you do something wrong, but I guess since they have "witnesses".
People do need to calm down and just drive...I didn't cut you off, I didn't make you swerve, I'm sorry you can't handle the speeds of modern day life.

They other day (in my car) I was passing a girl in a SUV going about 20-25moph faster than her w/ two lanes going the same dirrection. Even with two cars on my tail she cuts in front of me and dosen't speed up. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from hitting her forcing me to tailgate her. Seeing that I'm on her tail she slams on her brakes slowing me down form 70-40mph...I just calmly switch lanes to pass her and she floors it and takes off. I'm like WTF?...The car behind me follows me around her as my honda finely gets up to speed and I pass her...stupid people.

Steel
04-20-2008, 09:04 AM
The cop was just more annoyed that he had to respond to the calls than anything. If it wasn't for the fact that I was on thin ice, then yeah I would have called bullshit on those people and force them to fill out reports and fight it in court. The violation the cop gave we was a non=-moving violation for tailgaiting ( when he saw me, i was a car length behind a lady going 35 in a 45 zone). 20 bucks, no big deal, but now I'm rethinking the trip i had planned with my buddies up a windy road here through western ma. If the cops come out to play, i'll have no choice but to run...

richtazz
04-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Steel, does your state have any laws against using a cell phone while driving? If so, demand that the cops mail all the callers a ticket for breaking the law for calling while driving.

M3FordBoy
04-22-2008, 06:31 PM
^That would be awesome...are there any states that have/enforce a no cellphone while driving law?

After 3 hours after I wrote my post above I had to take my grandma to the other side of OKC. I've been really stressed with finals this week and got the speed urge, with some other agressive drivers passing me by, (after I dropped her off). I was between 90-105mph(indicated) in my honda for a few minutes. Felt pretty good...slowed back down to 65-70mph and a minute later look in my reaview to see a crown vic blow by someone in the fast lane by passing on the shoulder. My stomatch sank and there was nowhere to go. He came up behind me really fast waited a bit then pulled me over.
"Do you know why I pulled you over?" I say "nope".
"I'm gonna ask you one more time then write you up for the maximum"
He didn't have to ask twice and I kindly replied "probably speeding"
"Do you know how fast you were going?"...
being that I had no idea where he was sitting I said I didn't know
"Well, about a mile back I was pasted by a little blue honda doing 90mph"
License/insurance....
He was pretty nice for the sercomestances and wrote my actualy speed, but coded it as 1-10mph over.
Told me to slow down a bit gave me my ticket and I left.
Now I just have to decided whether to go pay the ticket $161 or take it to a traffic law place and have it reduced to parking or something for $???. Haven't found a place yet.

speediva
04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Did I ever tell the story of getting pulled over for something kinda like that?

If so, too bad! I'm posting it again!

I was on my blue Seca at the time with full gear (okay, helmet, gloves, jacket, boots, jeans) and I had my FULL SIZE tankbag on with a 100' heavy duty extension cord. For once in my life I WASNT speeding, and in traffic I see a cop going the other way. In my mirrors I see him flip on his lights and pull a U-turn in the middle of the road. Don't know how, but I KNEW the bastard was coming after me. I see him coming up so I signal like I'm getting over to the side but he never comes around, so I turn and look. He waves me over (angrily) as he pins me in from the back and another cop comes and puts his car face-first at my front. I turn off the bike and wait for his approach (cause I'm sure as shit not going to make the first move). He asks for license only and then goes "Oh, we were looking for someone with a blue bike. You can go". Thanks, asshole. I'm now late because I happen to have a GD blue bike. Then, because everyone saw me get yanked, no one would let me back out into traffic assuming I was just another asshole sportrider.

I got to where I was going and told my rider friends - the best reply - Well, sir, you found one! :lol2:

Freaking cops... yes, <insert ex's screenname>, I smell bacon.

Steel
04-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Unfortunately, massachusetts doesn't have anti-cellphone driving laws yet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=florida,+ma&ie=UTF8&ll=42.627896,-72.860641&spn=0.283929,0.55481&z=11

you know how PAINFUL it was to go the speed limit behind the cars down route 2 the other day? Goddamn cops take the fun out of everything.

And yes, that little blip on the top left is an EXTREME hairpin turn that's wicked steep. It's scary enough going 15mph in a car on it

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=florida,+ma&ie=UTF8&ll=42.709139,-73.063003&spn=0.002215,0.004334&t=k&z=18

richtazz
04-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Dude, it should be a crime to have to obey the limit on that road. That is one hairy hairpin in the second pic, I wonder how many over zealous drivers have ended up in the parking lot of that building (or hit the building for that matter).

Steel
04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Dude, it should be a crime to have to obey the limit on that road. That is one hairy hairpin in the second pic, I wonder how many over zealous drivers have ended up in the parking lot of that building (or hit the building for that matter).

Not many im sure, considering it's pretty much sheer cliff on the left side of that parking lot and pretty much the left way all the way down.

edit*

pictars
http://homepage.mac.com/kefkafloyd/valleyroads/images/2e_hairpin2.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/kefkafloyd/valleyroads/images/2e_outsidehairpin.jpg

Steel
04-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Alright. That's it. I officially hate cops with a passion now. I missed my megadeth show last night, because I was arrested... for walking down the street with an open beer. You'd think the cops would be busy tracking down thieves and murderers and rapists, but noooo, gotta keep them open containers off the street!

Worcester mass is officially the shittiest city in the world, and the cops there are the most crooked bastards in the world. I hope they get what's coming to them.

72chevelleOhio
04-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Seen this? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=gHVOOEBLOkU)
Wouldn't it be great if they all were like it?

aussieidiot
04-28-2008, 02:16 AM
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=galston+gorge&ie=UTF8&ll=-33.664532,151.082686&spn=0.004179,0.007167&t=h&z=17

this is a set of corners near me. for every 4' away back from the apex the road drops 4' so cars get wheels in the air if they try to take racing line and don't carry enough speed.

it is haunted by a rider who died years ago. late at night you can hear a bike go through the gorge but no-one ever comes out either end.

steel if i were a cop, id arrest you to. we both know you weren't going to a megadeath concert. Hanson were in town and you were trying to sell beers to minors

richtazz
04-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Alright. That's it. I officially hate cops with a passion now. I missed my megadeth show last night, because I was arrested... for walking down the street with an open beer. You'd think the cops would be busy tracking down thieves and murderers and rapists, but noooo, gotta keep them open containers off the street!

Steel, that seriously sucks. As long as you weren't shit faced staggering drunk, who were you hurting.

steel if i were a cop, id arrest you to. we both know you weren't going to a megadeath concert. Hanson were in town and you were trying to sell beers to minors

Blayne, that's seriously hilarious!!! :lol: :rofl: Glad to see you haven't lost your warped sense of humor (humour?)!

Steel
04-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Wasn't drunk, didn't give any lip to the cop, and I'm of age... I was in cuffs within 15 seconds of meeting him. Arrested, booked, 7 hours in lockup, criminal record.. for a $50 petty fine.

aussie: Oh drat, you found me out :D But that's a sick looking road. It would kill me though, I'd hit a car head on what with me being used to driving on the right side of the road :D

GreyGoose006
04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
well im not a biker, but something like steels original story happened to me in my car.
its a 85 camaro.
i was driving, minding my buisness, doing about 7 over when a cop pulls me over saying he had some complaints about me and clocked me at 89 in a 55...

i well remember going 89, in fact i was slowing down from 130, but i NEVER saw a cop. he said he saw me crossing a bridge.
well if that was so, i would have seen him, the only bridge around was a two lane bridge about 1/3 mile long and wide open.
stupid people.

that was expensive btw.
between the ticket and my $1100 lawyer who didnt do SHIT except tell the judge i took a defensive driving class right after, i was about broke...

dinkledoo
05-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Without a witness NEVER admit any guilt. Make them prove it was you. Most cops have you on video for court and your statement to them was an admission of guilt,

Add your comment to this topic!