Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

99 Villager

villager77
04-17-2008, 09:27 PM
I Have A 99 Villager With About 144,000 Miles Now I Have A Problem I Cant Figure Out When Im Iding At A Light Its Runs Rough The Rpm Goes Up And Down. I Check To See If There Is Any Codes But It Show Me Anything At All. I Gave It A Full Tune And Changed The Motor Mounts And It Keeps Doing The Same. The Van Has Power But When It Idies Runs Rough. I Evn Changes The Tps Coolant And Camshaft Senors. Any One Has Any Ideas For Me??

tempfixit
04-18-2008, 12:06 AM
I Have A 99 Villager With About 144,000 Miles Now I Have A Problem I Cant Figure Out When Im Iding At A Light Its Runs Rough The Rpm Goes Up And Down. I Check To See If There Is Any Codes But It Show Me Anything At All. I Gave It A Full Tune And Changed The Motor Mounts And It Keeps Doing The Same. The Van Has Power But When It Idies Runs Rough. I Evn Changes The Tps Coolant And Camshaft Senors. Any One Has Any Ideas For Me??

Did you adjust the TPS correctly?? How is your gas mileage? Any rough tranny shifting?

Here is a site that has a actual factory service manual:
http://phatg20.net/index.php

click on downloads on left side of page. scroll down to Factory Service Manuals click on it , then Nissan then Quest, agree to rules, pick year and download.

Hope this helps

Add your comment to this topic!