Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

pontiac gto "GOAT" old school

rexsins-art
04-15-2008, 12:58 AM
heres a couple more ive just finished for a customer the cars currently white with a black vinyl roof hes now wanting to go silver/grey with either a black roof or charcoal roof so i had to do this one twice lol :banghead: :grinyes: theres also other slight differences in both pieces

thanks for looking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/rexsin/lukesgtofinishedno2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/rexsin/lukesgtono1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/rexsin/lukesgtofinishedpair.jpg

Ngati_Pakeha
04-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Doing that twice? After the first one i wouldn't have enough patience to do it again. Both are very nice, i like the wheels on the first one, did you take less time on the second one (red box) because it seems to have less detail, still though, more detail than i put into my cars ;), very nice examples of a very nice car :D.

rexsins-art
04-15-2008, 03:32 AM
the red box was the first lol .it was quicker the second time round as i just traced the second ,in the second one i added tire tread to the rear ,window reflections and made the rims a bit darker just so they look different if he hangs them up :)

thanks for the feedback :)

Ngati_Pakeha
04-15-2008, 03:47 AM
well you work the opposite to me then. I would have done a half-arse job second time round :P thats why i only draw for myself.
Very impressive :)

GirlBear
04-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Damn! 2x's! Thats serious. I couldnt do it. And You did an incredible job 2. Wow!

Blip
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Must say "double-cool" on the set.

There is something about the reflections pattern on green square one that works
a bit better for me.
Maybe it's softer edges and the cut-out shape around the side mirror.

rexsins-art
04-18-2008, 12:59 AM
cheers for the feedback gb and blip always good to get some :)

i delivered them to the owner as he is local to me and he is very happy ,he now has the stress of choosing which combo he will go for black roof or grey ??? glad its not me lol

sketches_of_b
04-22-2008, 12:05 PM
sweet! the crosshatch shadow under the car is really neat! the front wheel is perfect.

B

rexsins-art
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
thank b :)

nicecar
04-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Back wheel on the second and front wheel on the first drawing look really realistic!!

Roboduck
04-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Great job, especially since you were compelled to do it again... the only thing I see is that the rear wheel is cambered like a VW's rear wheel... unless it was intended that way... mucho hours, but worth it. Robo

rexsins-art
04-24-2008, 12:54 AM
thanks nicecar and robo :)

i see what you meen robo ,i think its the angle i take the photos on if you look at the coloured boxes i used in the background they look warped in the single shots but then in the double shot they look ok,i havent got the pics anymore to actually see if its the camera angle/shot or if i actually drew them too cambered lol :) oops if i did :)

Add your comment to this topic!