Po 705 need help

Brittney16j
04-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Yesterday I went to Jiffy Lube to have the regular maintenance done. I had an oil change, radiator service, tire rotation, and new wiper blades put in. I spent over $200 there. After driving off the lot and getting on the freeway my car wouldn't stop shaking. I called Jiffy Lube and they told me to bring it back. I stopped by a store to pick something up first and when I got back in my car I could reverse out of the parking spot, but when I put my car in drive it was like it was in neutral. I tried the other gears and shifted from the low up and it finally worked I went straight to Jiffy Lube from there with my car shaking the whole time. half way there my service engine light came on. When I got there I told the guys what happened and they said they would check it out. A guy came back and said I need the tires balanced. I thought well no shit you just rotated them. He told me they don't balance them there. As for the service engine light he gave me a code which is po705 told me it was transmission range sensor malfunction. He told me it was nothing his guys did they couldn't help me. I drove to aamco, told the guy there what happen he told me to go head and go get my tires balanced and to come back and I won't have to wait I tried to leave aamco and my car would only reverse again but this time would not go into drive. The guys at aamco told me to call jiffy lube, but again they said it was just bad timing they didn't do that. By that time Aamco was closed and they said they would look at it today for me for $50 I left my car there. No one was helpful to me. I was wondering if the shaking of my car could have made my sensor malfunction? If anyone would like to give me some advice on what to do as well that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Add your comment to this topic!