Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Colour idea?

kingkai
04-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Isn't it a good idea to start a sticky thread where people can ask for suggestions for colours or post their sollution to one.

I am searching for a good match for the (light baby blue like) Blue colour of the JetAllicance DBR-9 of 2007

Also which Ferrari red is good for the 2004 LeMans Prodrive 550?

thanks in advance

jmwallac
04-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Isn't it a good idea to start a sticky thread where people can ask for suggestions for colours or post their sollution to one.

I am searching for a good match for the (light baby blue like) Blue colour of the JetAllicance DBR-9 of 2007

Also which Ferrari red is good for the 2004 LeMans Prodrive 550?

thanks in advance

I second that! Maybe also a conversion chart for different manufacturers paint codes and equivalent matches.

freakray
04-05-2008, 02:23 PM
I second that! Maybe also a conversion chart for different manufacturers paint codes and equivalent matches.

There are already paint manufacturer equivalents posted in enough places on the web.
Here's one: http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/helpdesk.asp#color_charts

As for paint equivalents, if we had an abundance of threads asking for matches, I would agree with you. We just don't see those threads that often.

If anything, it could be added to the FAQ.:iceslolan

kingkai
04-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Thank you for the link, But I still have a problem with the Jetalliance DBR-9 2007 Blue colour...

Add your comment to this topic!