Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone got any information the marketing campaign of the RS6 saloon?

Blitzen
02-28-2003, 11:38 AM
Hey Audi enthusiasts

I am developing a marketing strategy on the RS6 saloon. I cannot find much information on Audi's marketing campaign for the RS6, so I need too know what they have done in the four P's (Product - the car, Price - what methods have/are/will be used, Promotion - advertising, Place - how the product is distributed).

Also, I need too know the Strengths, Weaknesses, Oppurtunities and Threats (SWOT Model Analysis) facing Audi, and information on the PEST (Political, Economic, Social, and Technological externalities) facing Audi, which are also in constraint form.

What I am aware of:

-Audi have done in promotion, a TV ad, dedicated RS6 minisite with the TV ad, videos, wallpapers. TV ad comes on TV, obviously...

-I have done the SWOT an PEST analysis, and I have all the required info. I have mentioned reliability, emissions, safety, danger of cars ( rise in street racing, although nobody would race an, or in a, RS6.) I've mentioned good customer support and taxation, and pretty much everything. Any suggestions would be interesting and considered.

-I need a copy of the RS6 existing marketing strategy - anywhere I can get this from?

Thanks guys!

03-03-2003, 10:47 AM
:confused: i dont got info but i know id race in an rs6 (0-62 in 4.7secs!!).any way can you tell me the address of that minisite?pleeaasseeee!

Blitzen
03-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Ensure that popups are enabled, and then when you go to www.audi.co.uk and then new cars, Audi RS6 Saloon, a popup should come up with interesting info :D .

03-06-2003, 10:34 AM
:D :D :D :p niceone blitzen,!!! ta:frog: :frog: :frog:

Blitzen
04-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Im from UK as well :)

Add your comment to this topic!