92 dash lights

2story
03-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I have no dash lights, all other things that are supposed to light up do but no lights behind speedo ect. anyone else experience this, i just got the car, and have no background on it that way,

I also have a coolant leak, with a little puddle on the top of the trans housing, any experience there would be good.

2story
04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Dude, check your fuse, if you have power at the fuse socket and it varies as you move the dimmer switch your switch is fine, the 3 amp fuse is wired after the switch, the red wire on the switch is the power feed from the battery, the yellow wire NEXT to the red is for the headlights, brown (9) is the parking light, Red white (1372) is the Daytime Running lights, BLK/PNK (156) is the dome light, Dark green (44) is the Panel illumination wire the Black is the ground (150)

Just to be sure:
Check the voltage out of the switch on the dark green wire, if you have voltage, check the voltage at the cluster socket behind the cluster itself.

Good luck I know you are smart enough to figure it out, sorry no one else here has the time to help you.
Peace:p

Add your comment to this topic!