Will this spoiler fit??

tripod12133
03-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I have an 84 Z and i have one of them small stock spoilers on the back of it.. the kind of spoiler than comes down off to the sides too, and well i was wondering if i would be able to but a high-rise spoiler and slap it on there. Im not sure if the bolt holes line up right. any ideas ?

72chevelleOhio
03-29-2008, 04:21 AM
High rise like???? The '91 Z-28? If so then you will have to drill the front set of holes, the rear should line up... and you can't just remove the side part of the spoiler, there will be holes in the body.

rscamaroboy89
03-29-2008, 09:25 AM
you can buy a 5inch spoiler that looks like stock but taller,would bolt right up.

tripod12133
04-04-2008, 11:29 PM
High rise like???? The '91 Z-28? If so then you will have to drill the front set of holes, the rear should line up... and you can't just remove the side part of the spoiler, there will be holes in the body.

well yea but i was gonna fill in those hole with bondo and then smooth it out so you could never tell.

droptop94
08-21-2008, 10:01 PM
i was gonna fill in those hole with bondo and then smooth it out so you could never tell.
If you can fill the holes on the side then you should be able to fill the holes in the trunk and put what ever spoiler on it that you want.

samabhi123
06-04-2009, 05:39 PM
I have an 84 Z and i have one of them small stock spoilers on the back of it.. the kind of spoiler than comes down off to the sides too, and well i was wondering if i would be able to but a high-rise spoiler and slap it on there. Im not sure if the bolt holes line up right. any ideas ?

I think the bolt holes will line up right. If it will not then you can drill some but with care.

Add your comment to this topic!