Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where did everyone go?

stang805
03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
What the hell, there is no-one at all on here anymore, except the new guy who drug up a bunch of realy old posts and I think he got yelled at for it but at least he was putting up some posts, and it was entertaining for a while. anyways, just thought I'd rant for a sec, still workin on the car, it's getting too damn expensive. Keep 'em spoolin boys.

doberman_52
03-14-2008, 08:29 PM
I should be on here more, need to get some more research done before I even think about doing a swap into my 240. Got parts list, now I just need info about the swap, and need to get a little more cash saved up too.

driftking777
03-14-2008, 11:20 PM
i know that im mostly on here anymore is because there seems to be nothing thats brought to the table by other posters, just questions, nobody ever seems to post up anything cool either, at least we use too...but not no more...

93-240SX-COUPE
03-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Im with drift. I used to come one here just to bullshit with logik, slideways, addict, awd, etc. but everyones gone now or dont really post anymore.

As for me, been busy at work. As for the ride, engines bogging down bad, clutch and/or transmission have crapped out. Since I just bought a house and Im saving for my wedding next summer, I cant really afford a new engine so Im just borrowing one of my parents extra cars. As for mods, obviosuly none since my car is just sitting in the driveway.

slideways...
03-26-2008, 05:49 PM
your getting married? congrats. btw if the wifey ever makes you dump your car for a baby hauler, look me up i might be in the market for another 240. oh and everyone else isnt here since all the honda ricers bought up the 240 market. i tried my best to keep it from happening wherever i could, but there are too many ricers and nothing i could do about it.

93-240SX-COUPE
03-27-2008, 12:42 PM
your getting married? congrats. btw if the wifey ever makes you dump your car for a baby hauler, look me up i might be in the market for another 240.

Yeah man finally getting married. Shes been trying to get me to sell it for years cuz shes always hated the 240. She doesnt understand why I like my car so much. And the wifey already has a baby hauler (for the baby we're not planning on having for a few more years). Shes got her little 323i, which I hate, to haul non-existent babies around.

i tried my best to keep it from happening wherever i could, but there are too many ricers and nothing i could do about it.

Haha. Hilarious. As long as Import Tuner and Super Street are around, as well as HIN and NOPI shows, the ricers will grow in numbers.

flicktitty
03-27-2008, 02:30 PM
there waiting for a new movie to come out lol

Firewind
04-01-2008, 10:33 AM
I think winter has to effect it a little too. I mean not a lot of people work on their cars in the winter months. I didn't do much this winter myself cept try to fix my snow blower, lol. Still isn't fixed either, I figured it'd be less effort shoving it all then to take appart the entire motor. (I was wrong.)

Maybe I should start posting in here more, show some pictures of my port job.

Greenblurr93
04-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Im always lurking.. muahaha...

MetalHeadZaid
04-01-2008, 07:25 PM
i'll keep posting my lame burnout videos. maybe that will bring some dudes around. too bad i steel belted the 235s last night and didnt get it on film...

lexidrifts13
04-11-2008, 06:25 PM
i tried to strike up convos but no one talked to me. :( hmmpft. its cuz ima girl i know it.

93-240SX-COUPE
04-13-2008, 10:03 AM
i tried to strike up convos but no one talked to me. :( hmmpft. its cuz ima girl i know it.

Tried to strike up convos with who? I ask cuz u only have 6 posts...

And is that ur ls1 ride or u just promoting for daft?

stang805
04-13-2008, 08:01 PM
I've had to delve into the worlds of other automakers to keep myself entertained but I'm in here every time.

lexidrifts13
04-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Tried to strike up convos with who? I ask cuz u only have 6 posts...

And is that ur ls1 ride or u just promoting for daft?

did u read the posts i made? i asked questions in some.. and no one seemed interested lol i just joined...thats why i dont have many posts but i kinda stopped when no one said anything..

thats is my boyfriends ls1 240, i love that car lol. he kinda sorta "tapped" a wall at a drift comp and well... :( anyway..the ls1 is now in my car.. 240sx coupe. :)

usar89b
04-14-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm still here, although I'm still a noob. Haven't been on in awhile, just got back online.

Women often hate things that take your attention away from them, Coupe.

Please help me to fully understand the definition of a ricer, cuz I don't wanna be one. But it seems like everyone who is still sort of new on here gets labeled as one cause we obviously don't know anything and never will, children.

slideways...
04-14-2008, 06:43 PM
any part that is show instead of go is rice. if you can quantify the mod in performance terms, not just saying the huge wing gives you downforce, then i would say no rice. or like the cheap bodykit you have thats cracked and ziptied on isnt rice if you get fed up with paying for a new OEM one every time you drift into a wall.

stang805
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey, if anyone wins like hundreds of millions in the lottery or somthin, can I have about 15k so I can finish my damn car?

usar89b
04-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the clearup. Just about everything on my car is still stock, and its a pretty clean S13. Getting ready to put in a newly rebuilt engine, and mod from there. There really isn't any point in modding the SOHC.

As far as show vs. go, I have installed a HUD and digi cluster in my hatch. I don't know how many people have done this, and I didn't take pictures along the way, but I might think of doing a write-up if anyone is interested. You gotta cut a hole in your dash, and its gotta be perfect if you want it to look like it belongs there. Let me know.

I hope this isn't rice:smokin:

Greenblurr93
04-15-2008, 03:54 PM
I think 'rice' is also attitude along with certain 'mods'

stang805
04-16-2008, 07:11 PM
yeah, the whole "hey man, check out my huge wing." generation kinda messed up the tuner scene, now its all about huge ass freakin wings and doors that dont open right, and for christs sake, when it looks like you put a LIFT kit on a honda your freakin wheels are too damn big!

XeVeNskyLiNE
04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Pretty sure noobs killed these boards.

And its not like this place was ever able to keep up with the likes of NICO and Zilvia. Even local based 240 boards get more attention lol.

I did see the AF trailer at HIN last year in Phoenix. I kept looking for the AF GT-R or Igor, and saw neither.

slideways...
04-27-2008, 09:51 PM
well ill be back with a new whip soon. probably wont be a 240sx, there arent many clean ones around here and i dont want a rusted heap. depending on what i get you may see a writeup of some sorts...stay tuned.

stang805
04-28-2008, 06:55 PM
This is getting a little out of hand, it cost me 51 freakin dollars to fill my HONDA! I remember when $20 would almost fill one of these damn things. I think this tax refund thing they're doing should be hand delivered by someone who can suck me off and make me feel a little better about being fucked in the ass every day by the people who have all the damn money in the freakin world to begin with, I dont see why I should have to pay like $2 a freakin GALLON more for gas now than a dozen years ago, WHEN I might add, the cost of a barrel of oil has only increased by about $10. A nickle a gallon in the barrel, 2 bucks a gallon at the pump? WTF?

doberman_52
04-29-2008, 04:17 PM
This is getting a little out of hand, it cost me 51 freakin dollars to fill my HONDA! I remember when $20 would almost fill one of these damn things. I think this tax refund thing they're doing should be hand delivered by someone who can suck me off and make me feel a little better about being fucked in the ass every day by the people who have all the damn money in the freakin world to begin with, I dont see why I should have to pay like $2 a freakin GALLON more for gas now than a dozen years ago, WHEN I might add, the cost of a barrel of oil has only increased by about $10. A nickle a gallon in the barrel, 2 bucks a gallon at the pump? WTF?Greed, cold hard greedy people who think they are better than the average person...they need to walk in our shoes some time...

Firewind
04-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Yeah, gas is expencive... However, is it really that tough for us? I mean come on, we're spending anywhere from 2000 to 10,000 dollars on car parts to make our car go faster?

Clearly, things for us must surely not be THAT bad. We clearly have some sort of internet access, a computer, food, a car, maybe 2, and most likely a place to live. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to our money. :P

I have to look at the good that has come out of the high gas prices. I am eating out less, and there for loosing some of the extra lbs I gained because I was being lazy.

D-Bo
05-05-2008, 09:12 PM
ladies

i'm still alive but without a 240 anymore.. sold last fall!

the A4 is running strong these days.. chipped it and she's pushing 215 at the wheels @ 15psi. pretty sick off the line!! i surprise many unfortunate owners of other modded cars.. i DID buy an exhaust but will require manipulation for it to fit since the twin tip muffler is so wide. should purr like a kitten!

heyyo302
07-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Hello - I am joining here to increase on quantity...LOL

I am here on line

93-240SX-COUPE
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Do u guys remember this forum when if u didnt log on for like a DAY, u would have to go to pg. 2 to see what happened?

Looking at the bottom of pg. 1, I can see a thread from just over 3 months ago...

nissan_240sx
08-13-2008, 08:37 AM
^
I sure remember that lol.

Whats up fellas..

Haven't been here in awhile, hope all is well.
I'll try to be on here as much as before lol..

Cheers

Grendel
09-07-2008, 03:12 PM
This forum used to be the shit, not so much anymore.

Zilvia is ok for 240 info, but it has some (not all) nazi moderators...

Ziptied has some cool info, but most of the members are pricks.

nissan_240sx
10-21-2008, 09:45 AM
friendly bumpp!

whats up all?

slideways...
10-22-2008, 11:12 AM
its goin'

just replaced the starter in the 7 for the 2nd time in 2 months.

at least i am buying junkyard starters with warranties though lol.

itll take a while but ill have a project thread ready for posting probably around springtime. it might just involve a swap...

nissan_240sx
11-06-2008, 06:32 AM
whats weird is after i read your post, the next morning my starter went out lol.

lucky it was just the little "brush" 4 flints inside the starter.

Good luck with the proj bro

turbo2nr
11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
wow, their is no o.g.'s on here anymore..

i feel so outta place lol

nissan_240sx
11-16-2008, 11:17 AM
lol real..

stang805
11-18-2008, 10:03 PM
CANT BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS STILL GOIN, I'VE BEEN SANS INTERNET FOR A WHILE. damn caps, still sittin an the 240, gotta get the dd goin within the next week or so but I'm gonna start on the head work as soon as thats taken care of. maybe by next summer this thing 'll be on the streets.

nissanfanatic
01-11-2009, 08:36 AM
The last time I was on AF was Nov 5th 2007...hehe It's been a long time... That was back when I was going for high HP numbers on stock internals. I ended up making 532whp on stock internals, which is the current record.

240sx13b
02-04-2009, 05:27 PM
well just wanted to join not to feel so lonely... jking. im a newb and i joined to see if guys had any info on a 13b swap into a 240. but u guys seem mad chill on this forum. other forums, ppls are just dicks

slideways...
02-06-2009, 08:08 PM
but u guys seem mad chill on this forum. other forums, ppls are just dicks

then i suppose its a good thing for you that R.W. isnt on here anymore lol:rofl:

93-240SX-COUPE
02-20-2009, 01:31 PM
then i suppose its a good thing for you that R.W. isnt on here anymore lol:rofl:

PIECE OF CRAP > NEWB > U

HAHAHA! He owned so many newbs. (until he got banned)

Add your comment to this topic!