Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Missing something? bumper cover 2001

pesteragain
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Hello,

I am trying to replace my left headlight on a 2001 zx2 I have the 2000 manual which says to remove the hidden bolts that attach the bumper. I removed the fender liner. I think I've located them(sort of) but does anyone know exactly where they are and how do you remove them? Anyone remember what size they might be? If what I found are the bolts they'll be tougher to get back in!

Thanks for any help

pesteragain

pesteragain
03-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I am trying to replace my left headlight on a 2001 zx2 I have the 2000 manual which says to remove the hidden bolts that attach the bumper. I removed the fender liner. I think I've located them(sort of) but does anyone know exactly where they are and how do you remove them? Anyone remember what size they might be? If what I found are the bolts they'll be tougher to get back in!

Thanks for any help

pesteragain

Not too much of a problem afterall. Have a big forearm which didn't help matters.

A 10 mm fit the nuts.

pesteragain
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help

pesteragain

Not too much of a problem afterall. Have a big forearm which didn't help matters.

A 10 mm fit the nuts.

Add your comment to this topic!