My Car... and what should I do..?

AlfaRomeo156
02-26-2003, 09:48 AM
This is my lovely baby as it is...

http://www.madyellowbeetle.co.uk/car.jpg

noooww.. I love her to bits and would never consider any external changes (I.E Ricing) buuut I have recieved an offer.... trade my lovely 156 in.. add a couple of more ks and get a 2ltr 2000 Spider????

What to doo!!!! (P.S I'd miss the back seats, (no you dirty buggers not for that) but for the fact that i can go places with more than one other person...) I just thought I'd get some Alfa entheusiasts' pointsOV.

EDIT: I also like the wheels a lot better on my car... the colour I don't mind, i like the Alfa Red, but I also like the Metallic Yellow on the spider....

Jimster
02-26-2003, 09:56 PM
The Spider is a beautiful car- very quick and great to drive- but it all ends there- other wise it is badly built and unreliable- we have about 4 in here at the moment- with varying degrees of problems. Stick with your 156 and get a Sportivo (Alfa Romeo endorsed) bodykit :D

AlfaRomeo156
02-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Jimster
The Spider is a beautiful car- very quick and great to drive- but it all ends there- other wise it is badly built and unreliable- we have about 4 in here at the moment- with varying degrees of problems. Stick with your 156 and get a Sportivo (Alfa Romeo endorsed) bodykit :D

I've heard about problems with them... luckily enough Jane (current owner) has had no problems what so ever with the Spider... it's like us at home, we've got a huge trailer that needs towing so we own a frontera, we've had 4 different types over the years, LWB, Glacier, Diamond and New Sport, and although Fronteras, are if you believe Jeremy Clarkson "plagued". we've had nothing more major than a a dodgy oil light!

It all depends on how you drive, and how you look after your car too! ;)

Stefanel1
02-27-2003, 05:43 AM
Won't the new Spider be more reliable ?
Very nice your 156 !

Add your comment to this topic!