Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Moto GP reference Pics?

racer93
03-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I know there was (at one time) a link to a site that had a bunch, but after a while of searching, I can't find it again. If anyone has a good site with detailed pics of the '05 yamaha and/or the 2004 Ducati, I'd appreciate it!

Daniel

exit13
03-06-2008, 04:41 PM
In my opinion, the best reference I have come across for MotoGP bikes is the Pit Walk Archive books. They are available from Grand Prix Models and Hiroboy. They are quite expensive but definately worth the money, far better than anything you'll find on the web.

Cheers,

Jon

JimboCO
03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Jon is right on. The Pit Walk books are amazing if you're into modeling GP bikes. A must have for detailing or just plain getting the basics right.

racer93
03-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the help. In fact, I was just looking at these books on HLJ today! :lol:

Anyone got one that they would like to sell? :)

Daniel

nakadds
03-07-2008, 12:02 AM
I know there was (at one time) a link to a site that had a bunch, but after a while of searching, I can't find it again. If anyone has a good site with detailed pics of the '05 yamaha and/or the 2004 Ducati, I'd appreciate it!

Daniel
Check out this site www.motomodeling.com

joelwideqvist
03-07-2008, 06:56 AM
www.europark.com has some older bikes. Otherwise I most tend to search google pictures with rider name and bike. I've gathered some pics in the ref site on my web, www.onetwelvth.com. Look under tips.
For newer bikes Pitwalk is outstanding.
/Joel

racer93
03-07-2008, 12:04 PM
www.europark.com (http://www.europark.com) has some older bikes. Otherwise I most tend to search google pictures with rider name and bike. I've gathered some pics in the ref site on my web, www.onetwelvth.com (http://www.onetwelvth.com). Look under tips.
For newer bikes Pitwalk is outstanding.
/Joel

Thanks, joel! I finally saw the reference link on your site! Great stuff! One thing--do you (or anyone else) have more pics of the '99 Yamaha? The ones you have are good teasers...

Daniel

Add your comment to this topic!