Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My next car?

Inverted_Angel
03-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi there all, I'm a 19 year old, own my own business, and well love to plan ahead. I currently own a 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme with a 6.0l LS2 V-8 transplant outfitted with drag racing equipment. I also own a 2008 Ford F-350 Superduty. I tend to plan ahead with my money and think things through thoroughly. I am attending school for computer networking, and plan to work that into my family business. Hopefully within the next year I will get that portion up and running, and I will have some good cash being that I still live at home. This leads me to my question. Within the next two years I want to purchase a summer driver type of car. Something I can take out just on nice days. I like the idea of a two seater, maybe convertible, and I'm pretty flexible on what I want. I know for sure I want a manual, maybe something along the lines of a Saturn Sky, or a Lotus Elise, any ideas?? Please make any suggestions!!

DinanM3_S2
03-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Price range? There is a pretty big difference between the Sky and an Elise

Inverted_Angel
03-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Price range? There is a pretty big difference between the Sky and an Elisewell im not talking new elise, and this is farther down the road as it is, im liking at the 30-50k range

BurntGauge
03-09-2008, 11:12 PM
well im not talking new elise, and this is farther down the road as it is, im liking at the 30-50k range

A used Corvette C6 vert, an E46 M3 vert...

Autogirl1
03-09-2008, 11:20 PM
I'd go with the Saturn Sky. It's more affordable, has good performance, and seems pretty reliable. Also, Sauturn is known for having an impressive warranty for all its cars.

There's some great info. on both of these cars here: link removed by Moderator - unauthorized spam advertising

Add your comment to this topic!