Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Krylon Users

935k3
03-03-2008, 08:23 PM
I noticed new cans for the regular Indoor/Outdoor(Not Fusion), I carefully read the label and found something new, it now says to recoat within 1 hour or wait 24hrs. I got suspicious and called Krylon and they confirmed they changed their formula. They also now have a Fan Spray head. I am going to round up a bunch of the old White while I can. If anybody has tried the new stuff(cone/dome shaped lid)please ley us know how it is. Why do they chnge stuff that's worked great for all these years?

Lownslow
03-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I noticed new cans for the regular Indoor/Outdoor(Not Fusion), I carefully read the label and found something new, it now says to recoat within 1 hour or wait 24hrs. I got suspicious and called Krylon and they confirmed they changed their formula. They also now have a Fan Spray head. I am going to round up a bunch of the old White while I can. If anybody has tried the new stuff(cone/dome shaped lid)please ley us know how it is. Why do they chnge stuff that's worked great for all these years?
they have problems with the graffitti market so the formula was changed to make it easier to remove from walls

jmwallac
03-03-2008, 10:07 PM

I love how Krylon polishes up without the need for clear! All of my cans that I've purchased in the last year or so have the fan tips and have a recoat window warning on the can. I've used the white, which it almost foolproof to use, and the sunbeam yellow. Which cans/formula are you using?

Add your comment to this topic!