Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Astrofstart Remote start 903U

mermaidlisa
02-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I just bought a used 2005 Toyota RAV4 L that came with the factory car lock and unlock remote. It also came with an aftermarket astorstart remote start installed. However, now I'm carrying two controls. I was looking in the Asrtostart documentation and the model 903U comes with two options, I have option 1 but option 2 has the engine start AND the door lock/unlock. In the manual it talks about code learning of additional transmitters. I have found the remote control I want but want to know if this is the correct route in consolidating into one remote. Online it seems possible; however, when I called a remote start dealer they informed me that my thinking was illogical that I would in fact have to buy a whole new system because the remotes have to be connected to the system brain. Is it possible to just get a same model but different option remote and code learn it to my vehicle?:screwy:

wiseguy01
03-07-2008, 11:36 PM
thay are just trying to upsell you you just have to get that programming sequence and youll be fine just so you know this is the honda section of af its allright just letting u know

Add your comment to this topic!