Killed a Murcielago

ddnspider
02-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Im a new member on here so i thought i would share a good story that happened a few months ago.
i ran into a lamborghini murcielago roadster the other night cruisin down the road.i rolled up next to him and looked over.He didnt do anything so i blew off at him to get his attention.He floored it to show he meant business(it sounded amazing by the way).He slowed down and we looked at eachother and went from 30mph and by 100 i had put about 4 car lengths on him before we let out.I did some research and found out it was a 2006 lamborghini murcielago roadster.

And just for anyone doubting i saw him at a local stereo store a few weeks later.He denied doing the race but i had someone in the passenger seat who took a picture of him racing next to us.lol.it was quite fun
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/16-01-08_1755.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/16-01-08_1754.jpg

ddnspider
02-21-2008, 09:20 PM
wow empty section of the forum i guess.

navigatorescalade
03-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey bud, nice story. Um, what car did you drive when you raced against the Murcielago?

ddnspider
03-20-2008, 09:29 AM
same car in sig

-Davo
03-23-2008, 11:12 AM
fail.

ddnspider
03-23-2008, 11:32 AM
?????fail.

-Davo
03-27-2008, 06:22 AM
?????

You saw a Lambo, took a pic and made up a crap story without posting your actual proof about beating him in a race?

Fail.

ddnspider
03-27-2008, 09:20 AM
You saw a Lambo, took a pic and made up a crap story without posting your actual proof about beating him in a race?

Fail.
youre hilarious bud.we had a picture of him lined up with us on the road but it was blurry since it was off a camera there was no point in keeping it.and i hardly think i have to make up a story when im making 600RWHP:bananadie

-Davo
04-10-2008, 05:49 AM
Well I'm pulling over a GAZILLIONRWBH with my quad-triple-dipple-super-duper-ultra-fast-batman turbo's.

Oh yeah. I went there.

ddnspider
04-10-2008, 09:39 AM
wooooooooow.im amazed at the level of maturity of this section.

Menu dei Motori
04-19-2008, 03:26 PM
My rocket wheelchair is really fast, too

There are a lot of nice or not so nice cars that can bet a murcielago.:cwm27:

sorry but what´s the sence of your thread? you want to tell us all murcielagos are slow?

-Davo
04-19-2008, 03:27 PM
k. I need to see some evidence.

I'm not saying it didn't happen (well, I can see that I am), I'm saying you didn't really show us. It's like the Bible. It's all bullshit, none of it really happened, and no one can proove it did. Therefore, it didn't.

*edit*

Woah, Menu, we posted at like the SAME time, these forums are dead, yet we managed to post at the same time.

Menu dei Motori
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM
k. I need to see some evidence.

I'm not saying it didn't happen (well, I can see that I am), I'm saying you didn't really show us. It's like the Bible. It's all bullshit, none of it really happened, and no one can proove it did. Therefore, it didn't.

*edit*

Woah, Menu, we posted at like the SAME time, these forums are dead, yet we managed to post at the same time.

HAHA WOW :)
i agree with you davo!

a pitty how this forum ran down...

-Davo
04-20-2008, 03:24 AM
yeah I remember back in the day it was pumping. Prob because Jabba and Tony left.

ddnspider
04-27-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah I remember back in the day it was pumping. Prob because Jabba and Tony left.or because people decided to stop posting because other members make retarded posts in their threads.everybody finds it neat when a 6 figure car smokes by another car.

-Davo
04-30-2008, 10:46 AM
or because people decided to stop posting because other members make retarded posts in their threads.everybody finds it neat when a 6 figure car smokes by another car.

Alrighty then, you wanna talk retarded posts? Your post just told me that people love it when a 6 figure car drives past another car.

Read it.

"smokes by another car".

I win at English.

What you meant to say, or what your probably though you said was this: "a 6 figure car getting smoked by another car".

I'll accept the latter.

Yes, I do enjoy watching expensive cars getting smoked by lesser street-racing cars.

Notice I used the word watching.

As a intransitive verb, Dictionary.com lists the meaning of the word watching as:

To look or observe attentively or carefully; be closely observant: watching for trail markers.
To look and wait expectantly or in anticipation: watch for an opportunity.
To act as a spectator; look on: stood by the road and watched.
To stay awake at night while serving as a guard, sentinel, or watcher.
To stay alert as a devotional or religious exercise; keep vigil.As a transitive verb:

To look at steadily; observe carefully or continuously: watch a parade.
To keep a watchful eye on; guard: watched the prisoner all day.
To observe the course of mentally; keep up on or informed about: watch the price of gold.
To tend (a flock, for example). See Synonyms at tend (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tend)2.As a noun:
The act or process of keeping awake or mentally alert, especially for the purpose of guarding.

The act of observing closely or the condition of being closely observed; surveillance.
A period of close observation, often in order to discover something: a watch during the child's illness.
Any of the periods of time, usually four hours, into which the day aboard ship is divided and during which a part of the crew is assigned to duty.
The members of a ship's crew on duty during a specific watch.
A chronometer on a ship.
A period of wakefulness, especially one observed as a religious vigil.
A funeral wake.
A person or group of people serving, especially at night, to guard or protect.
The post or period of duty of a guard, sentinel, or watcher.
Any of the periods into which the night is divided; a part of the night.
Nautical
Any of the periods of time, usually four hours, into which the day aboard ship is divided and during which a part of the crew is assigned to duty.
The members of a ship's crew on duty during a specific watch.
A chronometer on a ship.
A funeral wake.

A funeral wake.
A small portable timepiece, especially one worn on the wrist or carried in the pocket.
A flock of nightingales. See Synonyms at flock (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flock)1.
I like to see my cars being raced, not a fancy story..

Now, how's THAT for a retarded post? I've done better, but this one is pretty retarded.

(I'm just having a joke kido :p)

ddnspider
04-30-2008, 11:01 AM
thanks for proving my point in full ;)

Greenblurr93
04-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Post a dyno sheet of your '600WHP' car with a post it saying 'ddnspider' on it and people may start to believe your story.

ddnspider
06-16-2008, 02:20 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/retune.jpg
all the dyno runs were downloaded to my thumb drive.i have dyno runs way back when i had a cutout and intake to my old motor with n20 to now.

ddnspider
06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
i dont feel the need for everyone to have all my contact info which is why i cropped the dyno graph.and if you need more pics of my car to believe it here u go....notice theyre all from the same photobucket account which someone other than me would need a password to log in.so i obviously couldnt just copy/paste the pics.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/readytobuild004.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/washed005.jpg
oh look.its on the dyno
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/IMGA0010.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/th_TTAdyno.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/?action=view&current=TTAdyno.flv)
search my name on ls1tech.com or have a look here where i was contacted and asked if they could use my pics for their cover and inside about how to build a turbo system.
http://www.junkyardturbos.com/forum/phpBB2/
like i need to make up a story :shakehead

lamehonda
06-16-2008, 03:33 PM
If we didn't question your credibility we would be the stupid ones. Just read the posts by an ANTHONY789 in the street racing forum. Nice car BTW if it is in fact yours ;) I love anything V8 AND turbo.

I would also have not doubt you could beat him from a roll in your car. I would think it would be much closer if you went from a dig(AWD baby!) and he let it really hang out. You might still run him down though. You got slips for this car or have you not taken it to the strip?

ddnspider
06-16-2008, 03:35 PM
If we didn't question your credibility we would be the stupid ones. Just read the posts by an ANTHONY789 in the street racing forum. Nice car BTW if it is in fact yours ;) I love anything V8 AND turbo.lol thanks.i should be heading back in 2-3weeks for a few extra #'s of boost.should be interesting.

edit...just found that anthony kids threads.... what an idiot

lamehonda
06-16-2008, 03:49 PM
I really want to buy a cheapo C5 vette and turbo it. honestly it wouldn't be a bad sleeper with no mods to the exterior. When you jokers roll up in your firebirds and camaros, we always suspect an ace up the sleeve.

ddnspider
06-16-2008, 04:02 PM
what?!i would never hide anything :naughty: if the person doesnt see this i cant help them :rofl:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/ddnspider/boosted%20pics/boostedpics004.jpg

lamehonda
06-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Just tell them that is what the all look like if you take out the fog lights and front license plate. It's just a radiator :) They aren't gonna know what hit em if they pull up beside you at a light.

ddnspider
06-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Just tell them that is what the all look like if you take out the fog lights and front license plate. It's just a radiator :) They aren't gonna know what hit em if they pull up beside you at a light.youd be amazed at how many people look at the car when its sitting and dont even notice the FMIC

lamehonda
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Most people haven't even heard of an intercooler or really even know what a turbo does. They just think it means fast. The Gilette razor company makes this fact very obvious. Mach 3 turbo lol

ddnspider
06-17-2008, 08:40 PM
:lol:

jnifong
12-12-2008, 02:35 PM
but at the end of the day, he still drives off in the lamborghini (an incredible car)...and you're still..well driving a trans am (which makes god-aweful amounts of power, BTW, with the snail(s) on it and FMIC, FTW). A modded civic could have done it, too, but it's still a civic. All I'm saying is that's all I'm saying.

Jon

Get your wrong on:

http://www.sheepholetees.com/main.php

mr. lambo
07-13-2010, 03:19 PM
i have a lp640 and a countach. i know what i can do! hahahaa!!!! you must be a kid!! too much fast and the furious my son!!!! hahaha he was gone. you just passed a different car that wasnt racing!! hahahaha!!!

fredjacksonsan
07-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Two years old, yeah that's not bad. About cars beating cycles: they did a test of a racing bike vs an F1 car...Mario Andretti I think was driving. Car beat the snot out of the bike, the downforce made it faster in the corners.

ddnspider
07-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Yea, in FL and Tx, its common to have high hp cars that race and/or beat bikes...including liter bikes.

fredjacksonsan
07-15-2010, 09:28 AM
Like the mechanic said in "Mad Max":

"How fast you wanna go? All it is, is a matter of money!"

mr. lambo
07-16-2010, 12:40 PM
LOL, thats pretty funny. Holy old thread batman. Im making over 600 horsepower to the wheels.....thats 750hp at the engine. Your LP640 doesnt even make those numbers. I dont feel the need to make up stories....especially since the car was on the cover of a national magazine and had a 5 page spread :smooch: Let me guess, next you'll tell me that cars cannot beat a motorcycle as well :rofl:

LP640 means 640 HP at the wheel. once lp640 is at 220mph and if you are able to come close to neck to neck!! which i really doubt. the firebird's non aerodynamic windshield and mirrors will be all over the road. more than likely if you can even do 150, your engine is blown. coolant out of your tail pipe. your car is not made for that. stay within your class. dont bs ppl. noone believes you becasue you are defying the laws of physics. if you lie, try to be realistic. i watch fast and the furious and the car was going under a 18 wheeler. no! i dont believe it!

ddnspider
10-12-2011, 01:06 PM
LP640 means 640 HP at the wheel. once lp640 is at 220mph and if you are able to come close to neck to neck!! which i really doubt. the firebird's non aerodynamic windshield and mirrors will be all over the road. more than likely if you can even do 150, your engine is blown. coolant out of your tail pipe. your car is not made for that. stay within your class. dont bs ppl. noone believes you becasue you are defying the laws of physics. if you lie, try to be realistic. i watch fast and the furious and the car was going under a 18 wheeler. no! i dont believe it!
Hilarious troll. Once again, holy old thread batman. I cant help it if the lambo guys get their feelings hurt when a domestic car puts a hurting on them. Obviously youre not into racing very much otherwise you'd know there are mile events where F-body's (domestics) are reaching speeds well in excess of 200mph.....150 is childs play for a well built car.....and just FYI the LP640....640 is brake horsepower, not wheel hp. For the LP640 to make 640 hp to all 4 wheels it would be making in excess of 850hp at the motor. And they only run 11.2@127mph stock in the 1/4 mile so it is definitely not wheel hp. Do some research.

Add your comment to this topic!