Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car Help

cod4car
02-19-2008, 07:54 PM
i just got my first car and its a 1990 nissan sentra. is there any body work i can do with it. like full body kits. hoods spoilers. im really looking for a body kit but i dont think they make them any help will be nice

coled91
09-05-2008, 06:57 PM
dont make your car a damn ricer man. its not worth it to do that kind of stuff to a 90 sentra and you probably wont find anything anyways. i would just get some nice rims and subwoofers since you can take those off and out of the car when you get rid of it. dont waste your money on stuff that you cant take with you when you get rid of the car

William33
03-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Yes i agree with it try not to waste money on things which are not going to work i have heard many of them who have fixed nice rims and sub woofers and they are very happy with it so i think you can also go for this and it will be the best for your Nissan sentra .

TomsForeign
05-31-2011, 10:57 AM
Its really not worth it in any way. Even rims might be a stretch. You'll spend so much money and never get it back. I went all out on my car, a 96 maxima. (about 8 years ago) I did literally everything I could possibly do to it and I wasted a lot of time and $$ on an import that was worth less then 4k when I decided to sell it.

If you were driving a mustang or something that held value, was fast to begin with and had a huge following then I'd say go for it but you'd be better off just enjoying it the way it is and putting the money towards a nicer car in the future.

Add your comment to this topic!