Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Guess whats Done! (99%)

Integra14
02-24-2003, 04:18 PM
my 300ZX is completly done, except for the workingn lights, which i will finish wiring tomw!!!!!!! i hope u like, its taken 2 months.....

Mods: (custom things)
18 inch Rims
Twin Exhaust
Nitrous Oxide
Apexi Turbo Controller
Clear Corners
Clear Rear lights (a dislike, but suites the car, i think)
Sponser Stickers
Racing Seats

Thanks to PCMODELLER for the Decals! they're great, highly reccomend to all!

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/7582381.JPG http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/1917282.JPG http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/1725873.JPG http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/4123925.JPG http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/8372446.JPG http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/6605567.JPG

zangief
02-24-2003, 04:20 PM
gj man looks good, im working on the 300zx now too, what did u use for the nos and apex bootscontroler???

ales
02-24-2003, 04:21 PM
So there is no engine under the hood? Looks good anyway.

And those are some scary pliers on the floor :uhoh: - they are the same length as the wheel, so must be huge! :)

Integra14
02-24-2003, 04:23 PM
haha, for the Nitrous, i used a ITR (revell), muffler, and reshaped it, and added a nozzle......

for the apexi controller, i made it out of Styrene plastic sheet

and for the toolz, i picked them up for $.25... not knowing if they were to scale, but OH well... still cool i think

bah humbug
02-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Good job.

The only thing I don't like is the hood. The scoop just doesn't look right to me. And I think You should have dont some more body modifications than that hood. I don't really like that stock look on a car with all the modifications you have done, such as nos, bucket seats, twin fart cans, ect....

Overall good job.

Bong_the_Monkey
02-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Integra14, how about seom pics of the underside of the car?? Mostly the twin exhaust

fullbloodchop01
02-24-2003, 04:40 PM
finally we get to see the finished product:cool: good job;)

SuPeRcAr_MaN
02-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Very very nice (besides the panel lines :rolleyes: ) :D

bah humbug
02-24-2003, 04:43 PM
spudtuner has a point. But the only panel lines that look bad to me are the doors.

But look at Pmans models, he's got models that have panels as deep as this 300z door panel lines all over the whole body.

SuPeRcAr_MaN
02-24-2003, 04:44 PM
It would definitely look better with NO panel lines at all...

Suislide
02-24-2003, 04:54 PM
i like it WITH the panel lines. a real car doesn't have paint in the doorjambs, does it? i think in this case, panel lines are needed, but they don't need to be as dark.

Integra - only things i don't like are the rims (don't suit the car at all) and the clear tails (don't suit ANY car). otherwise, good job.

ShOrtyOC714
02-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Nice Job! Can u get some pics of ur Boost Controller? I want to see it. Thanx:)

k_dog
02-24-2003, 05:05 PM
Looks very nice...great turnout...what seems to be the problem w/the headlights?

supratuner
02-24-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by bah humbug

If your just telling only me to shut up then that was uncalled for. It is not only me who doesn't like the panel lines on the side of your car.

So it's not my fault you suck at modelling :finger4: right now.

I didn't even want to say anything but what you did was uncalled for.

So I think you shoul SHUT UP ! :flipa:

Not looking in this thread again. :o

whoa, this is more off topic then one of my threads!

crappy third model?
suck at modeling?

shit, i was steal brush painting on my third, and u prob were too

other than the panel lines, it is hot! if it was in the AF model of the year contest it would have been my first pic, IMO its better than any model ive seen from you or even from Pman,

back to topic, can u take a pic with the lights on?

k_dog
02-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Good job.

The only thing I don't like is the hood. The scoop just doesn't look right to me. And I think You should have dont some more body modifications than that hood. I don't really like that stock look on a car with all the modifications you have done, such as nos, bucket seats, twin fart cans, ect....

Overall good job.

Dude he did say that it was only his 3rd model its ok..

k_dog
02-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Integra14

Body work= Ugly in my oppinion, on 300ZX's, + its my 3rd model, and haven't successfully completed a putty job...

Fart Cans= Performance mod
Hood scoop= brings in better air flow, which increases performance to
Racing Seats= Way better than buckets, its a STREET beast, not a "racer boy" car...

and for the panel lines: I like them, its an over exaggeration, but i think that it looks good... So shut up:flipa:

and you....you need to try and relax. the forums are a place for critisizem and you will get it. I'm sure he had no bad intentions and if he did then there's something wrong

Integra14
02-24-2003, 05:38 PM
i didn't mean to spaz, but the person who was critisizing, was really critisizing,.. he was saying that it looked bad , cause it wasn't a Body kit, Show off car.... and he was Totally wrong because body kits have no use, other than "looking good" (if that!)

thats all im saying..., sorry if this is off topic

Jay!
02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
sorry if this is off topic It's okay, because it won't be anymore, right? ;) :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the lighting ceremony! :)

k_dog
02-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Ah...but listen to yourself...this isnt a real car...they're models, they're intended to look good. Anyway, for your 3rd model, I think it looks great. Just take the critisizem and use it towards your next project...BTW what can we expect to see next?

Integra14
02-24-2003, 05:43 PM
OK, its over.... Jay, i can't wait for the lighting cermemony either! Ill also take some outdoor pics, when its nicer here

supratuner
02-24-2003, 05:47 PM
OK, its over.... Jay, i can't wait for the lighting cermemony either! Ill also take some outdoor pics, when its nicer here

do it in a dark room now!

k_dog
02-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by supratuner

do it in a dark room now!

ditto...i was thinking the same thing

flyonthewall
02-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Good to see it finished at last! I like it alot, cool colour, cool rims, love the intake added to the hood, cool model!!!

njh
02-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Good job

RyanGiorgio
02-24-2003, 06:23 PM
That looks stunning! Doesn't the engine go under the engine bay? Heh. Again, excellent work.

Hash_man
02-24-2003, 06:50 PM
That looks stunning! Doesn't the engine go under the engine bay? Heh. Again, excellent work.

Hahaha, I was just gonna say the same thing, cars really do work better with the engine in them rather than beside the car...

Other than that fact, it looks great~~ cant wait to see the workin lights as well!!

Integra14
02-24-2003, 06:59 PM
i took the engine out for 2 reasons
1. to put the lights in... (ghetto job)
2. Display, so i could display the engine separatly

tonioseven
02-24-2003, 09:32 PM

If your just telling only me to shut up then that was uncalled for. It is not only me who doesn't like the panel lines on the side of your car.

So it's not my fault you suck at modelling :finger4: right now.

I didn't even want to say anything but what you did was uncalled for.

So I think you shoul SHUT UP ! :flipa:

Not looking in this thread again. :o Please just grow up! It's not polite to say somebody "sucks" at modelling just because you don't like their particular model:mad: A little respect goes a long way! BTW I like the 300zx!:bandit:

k_dog
02-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by tonioseven
Please just grow up! It's not polite to say somebody "sucks" at modelling just because you don't like their particular model:mad: A little respect goes a long way! BTW I like the 300zx!:bandit:

ditto!:D

integra818
02-24-2003, 10:25 PM
The Z looks o.k. The hood scoop should have been a little to the left like the older gen Z, that would look cool. I would'nt sacrifice an engine for headlights, but it's your model and you decide what goes on. The rims don't suite the car, they would look much better on a pre 80's car I.M.O.

primera man
02-25-2003, 12:57 AM
Come on guys...this stuff about going on and on about panel lines is getting beyond a joke. If he wants to use them, its his model, so let him.

Why the hell we have to start a flame war beats me.
Please try and comment in a way that explanes yourself instead of just saying they suck etc and keep the flame wars to a PM

Thankyou
PMan

As for you model....i like it. I think you have done a good job for your 3rd model

Camber
02-25-2003, 05:39 AM
Nice job Integra! I think it's a good idea to leave the engine out. It shows all your hard work put into it! How much were the sponsor decals?

bigfrit
02-25-2003, 10:45 AM
:) Nice looking model you've got there!
I also like the engine on a separate stand!
The only con I can think of is maybe the clear taillights, but that 's a question of personal taste and the bit-too-fat panel lines, but on the whole, a very well-built model!
Nice rims, nice paintwork, nice decals, nice engine, hey, nice model !

Ciao
Olivier:D

Add your comment to this topic!