Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Be a contributor for our anniversary

ModelerSite
02-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Dear friends
In April 2008 we will be reaching our 8 years online, is a very emotional date for us. :crying: We would like to have a very special issue, and want to have articles from this AF forum where I found a lot of good people and talented modelers. :cool:

I invite you to contact me and be a part of that celebration. We are looking for modelers who can fulfill our requirements, writing large and comprehensive modeling articles about cars (also airplanes, armor. Etc). :smile:

If you decide to send us an article, please click here to read the following guidelines. Remember that we reward our contributors, cash or kits the way you like, also you will become a contributor receiving occasional discounts from HobbyLink Japan. :bananasmi
http://www.modelersite.com/Guidelines_Eng.htm

Inquires should be sent to the editor :banghead:
mario@modelersite.com

So please, if you are about to start a model or if you have a technique, put your fingers on the keyboard and your camera on the workbench and share it with us. :wave:
Nothing will be published without you approval. Please contact the Editor in order to share a text and / or pictures. You might send an article already published in other media, only if you keep the rights on it. :thumbsup:

Don't miss the opportunity to take part in the finest online modeling magazine's staff, your article will be free for AF members upon request. :yikes:

Thanks for reading. :cheers:

Add your comment to this topic!