need heater part

02-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Many Mark VIII owners know about the dreaded blend door lever.
I've mastered the pull on the grey arm for heat move, but eventally I'm going to have to fix it. But I haven't been able to find a source for the blend door.
I tried the Ford dealer, he says they only sell the whole heater at over $400.
Does anyone know of a supplier that will sell just the blend door and lever?

Add your comment to this topic!