Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wanting To Buy Led Lights Or Angel Eyes

SarahGuess
02-13-2008, 09:08 PM
I Am Wanting To Buy Led Brake Lights Or Angel Eyes For My Brake Lights. Does Anyone Know Where On The Internet I Can Purchase Them For A 97 Pontiac Sunfire And/or A 93 Lexus Es300.

jdmccright
02-26-2008, 09:50 AM
If you just want to change out the bulbs with LEDs, then www.superbrightleds.com (http://www.superbrightleds.com) is a good place to look. They've got a good variety, just check your manual for the correct size...I believe there is a link on their site as well that will give you a list of bulb types used for your car.

Note that changing to LEDs can cause your car's IP light for a burned out rear bulb to light up. They can also prevent normal operation of the turn signal and hazard blinker relays. This is because LEDs draw much less power than the original filament bulbs. There are some LED replacements that have an integrated resistor already, some do not...read the descriptions carefully. Be prepared to connect a resistor in series to compensate for this. The website offers these for sale too, but you can buy a bunch from Radio Shack just as easy.

If electrical work is not your forte, STOP. Find a buddy who is knowledgable to help you out. I'd hate to see cool, expensive LEDs go poof.

If you're looking to replace the whole bulb/lens assembly, you may be out of luck unless you're willing to go custom (read lots of fab and wiring work). You'll have better luck finding assys for the Sunfire than the ES300...it's newer and would probably have more demand for AM tail lenses...good luck!

auto-part
02-29-2008, 11:50 PM
our company can supply LED light/lamp including tail lamp,rear lamp,fog lamp,head lamp etc.
my MSN is suntem_s01@hotmailcom,please (suntem_s01@hotmail.com,please) add me to chat with me,let me know if I can help you.

Our website 3w.nbsuntem.com

Add your comment to this topic!