Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Halo Headlights Opinion

Kbrickman
02-11-2008, 09:02 PM
They look nice, thats a given. But are they worth it? I know alot of you own/have owned them but ive heard alot about condensation build up and all that inside the light. Yes, or now when it comes to worth?

yhandor
02-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Well. my answer as a Halo owner is yes. I did get the one with condensation, its usuall only one of them that does it, BUT if you order them, before you install them, buy a tube of household silicone, and run it around the whole headlight seal they did already so its not a pain in the ass later on, halos, and LEDs look awesome and the projector headlight is great as well. Well worth the $100, in my opinion, only problem I still have is aligning them. One light shines a bit lower than the other, anyone know how to fix that?

Kbrickman
02-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Reassuring, wish i wouldnt have asked now that i know they dont make them for the 2000+ :headshake

ZenithZ24
02-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Well worth the $100, in my opinion, only problem I still have is aligning them. One light shines a bit lower than the other, anyone know how to fix that?

The driver side headlight is suppose to shine lower than the passenger side as to not blind on coming drivers. So if its your driver side shining lower, then that's how it should be.

myst0307
02-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Reassuring, wish i wouldnt have asked now that i know they dont make them for the 2000+ :headshake

Well, technically, they do have them for the 2000+ but only custom. The guys over at www.izntrbl.com (http://www.izntrbl.com) have them, but you have to be willing to dish out a good $650, and an extra $100 just for halos. I don't think this is worth it unless you're absolutely dying to see them on your car. I guess you also have to consider they are true, full HID projectors not the ripoffs you get off of ebay and the like. Also the HID kits come with 2 year warrenties and are bi-level (you keep your brights)

Add your comment to this topic!