Chevrolet Colorado Abs Kicking In And Light On.

CHEVYGIRL1986
01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
:nono: I HAVE BEEN HAVING SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH THE ABS. I RECENTLY GOT IT SERVICED WERE I PURCHASED IT. AND THEY REPLACED THE SENSOR CHIP. 6 MONTHS LATER IM DRIVING AND COME TO A STOP LIGHT THE BRAKES GRINDED AND WERE STICKING MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO STOP, THEN THE ABS LIGHT WAS LIT ON CORNER AND THE DIGITAL CLUSTER WAS SCROLLING DEFAULT ABS ACROSS SCREEN. GREAT I THOUGHT WHAT A P.O.S! :naughty: THIS IS NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WHEN I TURN OFF MY TRUCK IT MAKES A POP, NO BIGGIE BUT NOW THAT IM HAVING PROBLEMS I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING ONLINE AND FINDING STUFF OTHER PEOPLE POST THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE WRONG WITH MYNE TOO! JUST LIKE THE EXHAUST IT SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE RICE BURNER IT VIBRATES, SOUNDS TERRIBLE! UNBELIEVABLE I JUST BOUGHT THIS TO AND IF IT CONTINUES TO DRAIN MY WALLET:2cents: I MIGHT AS WELL GO BUY A SILVERADO LIKE MY FIRST INSTINCT TOLD ME:screwy: . ANYONE HAVE AY SUGGESTIONS LEMME KNOW, THANKS..:smokin:

bam3856
12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
I have similar problem that just started with 05 Colorado,but not in 4wheel drive.ABS & fault massage doesn't come on,just notice it .

rhandwor
12-26-2008, 09:16 AM
If the warranty has expired I would take to an independant who does this type of work and get it repaired. The dealer should be helping you with this problem as many are going out of business. Every customer they drive away is a lost future sale.

Add your comment to this topic!