Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SRT-4 to WRX WAGON

EhyBrah123
01-27-2008, 12:10 PM
hey everyone. i dont know if any of you remember but for awhile i have been interested in the SRT-4, but recently things hav changed. I can honestly say i dont recall how this car came to be but im glad it did. the WRX wagon. know im not rly that educated about the wagon but iv bin looking through threads and getting my knowledge up. Id just like a few question to be awnserd for me. 1st of all... SRT-4 or WRX wagon. and why.

opinions are greatly apprciated.

jayjack
01-28-2008, 08:15 PM
personally id go with the SRT-4 cuz i think it has like 300 hp but a huge drawback is that is the back seat is really only for show, so if you ever have like 4 ppl in ur car, the back 2 will hate you. on the other hand the WRX wangon would be a little slower but still wicked fun to drive, and there is a back seat and trunk in that one. if yo compare mpg the SRT-4 is a turbo v6 so im guessing like 15 mpg and the WRX is a turbo H4 so it prolly gets like 20 or so. the insurance would, in my opinon, be about the same cuz wrx's are high cuz of the name but srt-4's are faster so that would make them high. so all and all the wrx is probally the better buy, but i love srt-4's so id get that.

EhyBrah123
01-28-2008, 08:52 PM
bro, im pretty sure the SRT-4 has an I4 (im guessn, not 100%sure) and also, i no tht the SRT-4 get semi decided gas. and i dont think you can rly say the SRT-4 is fast because they are both so similar in power and weight.

jayjack
01-29-2008, 05:07 PM
oups my bad. i was tired and was thinkin of the 300GT VR-4. but in my opinion DON'T get neons, almost everyone i know that owns one has problems. i dont think the reliability is too good. go with the wrx, subys are pretty reliable cars

Add your comment to this topic!