Which one from the following to choose?

pjce3
01-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Hello everybody:
I write to you in this ocassion to ask a question maybe easy for some of who, but that to me is a matter of great importance and a hard issue to decide.
I want to buy a car not so expensive,that is both easy on gas mileage and strong at the same time, a car that I get a chance to fix so that the looks of it take everyone's sight into the car and also maybe do some small power upgrades(i'm more into the looks).
I have a few choices but don't know which one to pick from the following...Please comment back,but don't just say the car you will choose,Please give me reasons of why to get that specific car or better said "WHY THAT ONE?"
The choices are:uhoh: :
Celica GT-S(04)
Civic Si Coupe(06)
Scion tC(06)
Mustang Premium(05)
Eclipse SE(06) <-"If I find it(quite hard so far)" if not then GS(4L).

I got the celica on top because I like the TRD Package that comes with it but well, you think about it and please give me some thoughful comments about this great debate.
Atte.
Pablo

sickcallawayc12
01-26-2008, 12:19 PM
If I was shopping for looks, I would be torn between the Celica or the Si. Not a big fan of the styling of the others. Just me.

If I was shopping for power, I would probably choose the Mustang. I know its gonna have some torque, i'd be worried about the others.

If I wanted looks, small power upgrades, along with good gas mileage i'd choose the Si and to a lesser extent the Celica. Si offers more features stock and considering your after looks, there's probably less to do with the Si.

mscarchick
01-26-2008, 10:47 PM
I'd choose the 05 Mustang just because it'd be a great price for what you'd get. Other han that, I think the Celica is easy on the eyes and it's quite reliable. The above poster made some great points too.

Add your comment to this topic!