Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tein S-Tech

H23A1Lude
01-23-2008, 06:09 PM
I have a 94 Prelude, stock body and all that.
I was looking at the Tein S-Tech lowering springs. I was wondering if anyone had them on a same gen Lude so I could see what they look like. Also, for a front lip, the only ones I've seen are Seibon and all that. I just want a cheap one, not carbon fiber or anything. I checked eBay, didn't see anything. If you can help, that'd be the best. Thanks.

slideways...
01-23-2008, 06:40 PM
I have a 94 Prelude, stock body and all that.
I was looking at the Tein S-Tech lowering springs. I was wondering if anyone had them on a same gen Lude so I could see what they look like.

^^^theres your first problem. aftermarket springs are for handling not looks. wtf is the world coming to anyways? but i guess you do have a point; no one ever bought tein s.techs and won any handling awards. do yourself a favor and buy some springs that actually help your car handle better. like ground control or ST.

H23A1Lude
01-24-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm not that stupid -.- I don't want it too low. And I don't want to mess up my camber. Funny how you talk shit on someone you don't even know.

slideways...
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM
first of all i wasnt talking any shit. maybe you need to learn how to read? and secondly if all your worried about is camber changes from an overly-lowered car, you need to go hit the books and learn a little more. lowering a double wishbone suspended vehicle can actually add more body roll if you dont compensate for the change in suspension geometry.

Add your comment to this topic!