Page updated on 04-21-2018

Hi Guys! Okay, my E-250 Tail Light is out . . .

01-20-2008, 01:01 PM
So I hunted down the replacement bulb online and picked it up at Walmart. Went outside with my phillips screwdriver to unscrew the plastic cover and . . . wtf? Are these allen screws? :confused: :p

I am going to be extremely p-o'd if I have to buy a whole assembly to change a $2.50 light bulb. :rolleyes:

Miss Chievous

01-20-2008, 11:54 PM
You shouldn't have to buy the complete assembly to replace the bulb. You can get a set of allen wrenches from any auto parts place for aroundd $5. Just take the light off and remove the bulb from the back of it.

02-07-2012, 10:53 PM
maybe be waht is called torex if not an allen

02-08-2012, 08:37 AM
i think the OP was being "sarcastic" :sarcasmsign:

torx size 15

edit: hey razzinpa, why did you bumped a zombie thread?

Add your comment to this topic!